Chapter 43 The Third Day

Facts have proved that Han Xinyu's stone gambling ability should not be underestimated.

  He did not rub the stone, but chose to cut directly with the knife. The position of his knife was very accurate. According to the distribution of the leather shell pine flowers, he chose the most secure position to cut without damaging the jadeite inside. Reveal the internal situation of this gambling stone as quickly as possible.

  After the harsh sound of the stone dissecting machine finally stopped, someone immediately poured water on the cut surface. After the water washed away the sand, the full picture of the jadeite was revealed to everyone.

       "The water head is very full, it should be the ice-nuo jade!" Compared with the ordinary glutinous jade, the ice-nuo jade is more completely waxy, and its transparency is only slightly less than that of the ice jade. It is a relatively high-quality jadeite.

       "The color is better! It's emerald!" Emerald is second only to imperial green in hue, and the elemental energy contained in it is extremely rich, which adds a lot to the value of this piece of jade.

  "It's up! This is definitely a big increase!"

  In terms of value, Han Xinyu's piece of jade is obviously much higher than Jessica's piece of hibiscus sun-green jade.

  In the end, after Han Xinyu's piece of jade was completely solved, Zhinao gave an estimate of 1.35 million, while the cost price of the piece of wool was 900,000. Han Xinyu got nine points, and suddenly jumped to the top of the rankings. The first one.

  After that, the competition gradually became more intense, and the rankings of the major clubs were constantly changing.

  The appearance of popular players such as Han Xinyuan and Jessica brought great attention to this friendly match. Different from the previous mentality of only taking out average-quality wool and trying to make a fortune, these wool merchants have a very strong business sense. Nowadays, these wool merchants want to take advantage of these famous celebrities to make their own names and drive the sales of wool, so they rush to take out all the good wool from the bottom of the box.

       Although good-quality wool has become more abundant, it has become more difficult to bet on rising prices. These wool merchants are all talented people, so they will naturally not engage in loss-making business. Naturally, the wool in their hands has been reviewed and appraised by stone gambling consultants in advance, so the price they offer is actually the same as the value of the jadeite itself. The difference is not big. It is not difficult to bet on a rise, but it is very difficult to bet on a big rise and get high points. And if you are not careful, you may get points deducted, which is really not worth the gain.

  Although the Kipera branch was missing Lin Luo, it still performed at a good level, closely following the Kono branch and the Tomadan branch.

  At noon, He Kun sent a message to Lin Luo, but when he saw Lin Luo's still fluffy ocelot face, he showed a disappointed look. On the other hand, Wang Xun, who was on the side, specially comforted Lin Luo with a few words, telling him not to worry and that a good rest was the most important thing.

  Wang Xun is quite optimistic. He feels that his branch's performance in this friendly match has been very good. He has won two consecutive Japanese championships. This can be said to be the best result their branch has ever achieved, so even if they lose today, It doesn't matter, it's just that the reward of three extra points is missing. For him, Lin Luo's body is more important.

       "Ouch!" Not only He Kun and the others were anxious, but Lin Luo was also anxious, but he just couldn't change. His anxious tail almost turned into a hot wheel, and there was no change.