Chapter 37 Gathering of Seven Stars

After Lin Luo won the challenge, he immediately rushed to Gambling Street to participate in the auction held by Yin's Auction House that night.

  This time, there was no high-quality glass jade, and there were far fewer people participating in the on-site auction. The auction hall was only 70 to 80% full, but the number of people on the Star Network online bidding side doubled several times. Obviously, the last auction The success of Yin's Auction House has created a reputation for Yin's Auction House. As long as the quality of their auctions can be maintained, they will definitely develop better and better.

  This time, there were eleven pieces of high-quality jadeite selected by Lin Luo personally, all of which were sold at very good prices, making Lin Luo and Xing Mo earn a lot of money.

  However, the final item to be auctioned that night was not any piece of jade, but a high-grade elemental liquid extracted by a 'mysterious master'.

  The last item to be auctioned was three pieces of Wood Elemental Liquid, each with an energy purity of over 70%. It can be said to be a very rare high-grade elemental liquid. You must know that even if you are not a wood element user, diluting the wood element liquid with water and using it to soak your body is very beneficial to improving your physical fitness. In other words, everyone can use it.

       The energy purity of such a high-grade elemental liquid is nearly three times that of a primary elemental liquid, but it contains less impurities. Whether taken by yourself or used for soaking, it is absorbed quickly and safely, and its effect is definitely not that of three primary elemental liquids. Elemental liquid is comparable. One can imagine how big a stir the emergence of these three high-level wood element liquids will cause.

       Everyone who participated in the auction almost went crazy. The competition was so fierce that it was unimaginable. In the end, each of the three elemental liquids sold for a sky-high price of more than one million!

       Some people may think that compared with the glass-type Supreme Yellow Jade that was sold for 42 million credit points at the last auction, the price of this high-grade elemental liquid cannot be called a sky-high price at all. But this has to be seen in comparison...

  Generally, green jadeite with medium water and medium hue costs about 100,000 credits per kilogram. Even if you hire a senior energy engineer, you can extract an intermediate elemental liquid with a purity of about 50% at most. Come on, after all, there is only so much elemental energy contained in it. If you want to extract more than 70% of high-grade elemental liquid, you must at least have full green jadeite of ice type or above! But the cost and price of jadeite in good quality are not particularly high. The last time Lin Luo extracted it from scraps A piece of high-ice sun-green jade weighing one and a half kilograms was only sold for 220,000 credits.

       Compared with the cost of purchasing jade, if the extracted elemental liquid is sold for more than one million, it is definitely a sky-high price.

  But this is only compared to green jade. If it is replaced by jade with other rare colors, the price of the extracted elemental liquid will definitely need to add another zero.

  This auction successfully made Yin's Auction House famous. Now most of the empire knows that Yin's Auction House not only sells high-quality jade, but also has supply channels for high-grade energy liquids!

  Everyone speculated whether the Yin family had used some means to win over a mysterious high-level energy master. Anyone who could have some relationship with Yin Ye tried to get information about the master from him and wanted to invite that master. A master stepped in to help extract some elemental liquids from other systems.

       However, all these people were fooled by Yin Ye. He only said that the master had a weird temper and did not like to deal with people. He also spent a lot of effort to get in touch with the other party. In fact, he did not know this master. Too much information from the master. In fact, what Yin Ye said was not a lie. He really didn't know who the master was, but even if he knew, he didn't intend to match others. Such good resources must be in his own hands to obtain them. Maximize the benefits.

  Anyway, with Yin Ye supporting them from the front, Lin Luo and Xing Mo have nothing to worry about and can freely do what they want to do.

  As the days pass, the reconstruction of Kurta Star is on track, and it should not take long to resume operation. Their cooperation with Yin's Auction House went very smoothly, and several auctions in a row were huge hits. Although Xing Mo no longer had to worry about funding issues, it was always good to have another stable source of income.

       When Lin Luo was unraveling stones in his studio that day, he suddenly received an invitation from Wang Xun, inviting him to participate in the annual Seven-Star Stone Gambling Party.

  This seven-star stone gambling party is not a formal large-scale competition. At first, it was just a stone gambling party held within the association by the seven nearby planet branches of the Stone Gambling Association. Unexpectedly, it attracted a lot of gamblers. Stone lovers joined in, and as the attention became higher and higher, it gradually formed a certain scale.

  After all, a large-scale competition like the Stone Gambling Competition is only held once every three years. People who love stone gambling must find another place to bet their passion. The Seven Star Stone Gambling Party just gives them such an opportunity.

  The Stone Gambling Association believes that such gatherings contribute to healthy internal competition, and therefore encourages other branches to actively participate. Nowadays, there are more branches participating in this seven-star stone gambling event than the seven in the past, but the name Qixing has still been retained.

  Therefore, branches on various planets regard this event as an opportunity for internal ranking and to demonstrate the strength of their branches. As a rule, each branch will bring some potential newcomers to the party to give them more opportunities to hone and grow.

       Wang Xun had a very good impression of Lin Luo. There happened to be an empty newcomer spot at the Seven Stars Party this time. After discussing it with Qian Sen, he sent him an invitation.

       Lin Luo stared at the message on the optical brain and thought for a while, and decided that it would be better to discuss it with Xing Mo before replying.

  Lin Luo came to Xing Mo's room and told him about the incident.

  "Xiao Luo, do you want to go?"

  "I want to go." Lin Luo answered honestly.

  It is difficult for Xing Mo to upgrade his abilities. If he goes to the seven-star gathering, he might be able to find better jade to extract the elemental fluid he needs to upgrade. And Yin Ye, he is also a very good collaborator and has given them a lot of help, so he also hopes to find Zi Jade to help him.

  "Then go ahead." Xing Mo chuckled and ruffled his hair.

  "Then, can you...can you go with me?" The gathering of seven stars seemed to be on another planet far away, and he didn't know how long it would take. He was a little...reluctant to be separated from Xing Mo.

  "Of course!" Xing Mo couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth, and his Xiao Luo couldn't bear to leave him!

  After Lin Luo replied in the affirmative to Wang Xun, the two of them happily began to prepare for the trip. For those who didn't know, they might have thought that they were going on vacation...