Chapter 17 Special Purchasing Scraps

After Lin Luo entered the store, he wandered around the store. The first thing he looked at was the price. After figuring out the basic arrangement of wool materials in the store, he went straight to the cheapest scrap area.

  Other woolen materials are neatly placed on the shelves, but these scraps are thrown against the wall, and few people go there to select.

  Everyone knows that the wool in the woolen fabric shop has been screened by stone betting experts. These scraps are piled here. It is obvious that they are not favored by the stone betting experts, and the possibility of producing good jadeite is extremely slim. So when they saw Lin Luo picking through the pile of rags, they all had strange looks in their eyes.

  Lin Luo didn't take it seriously at all, and was still picking through the scraps. These scraps are sold by the pound, with only 500 credit points per pound. The price is ridiculously cheap, and there is a 20% discount. For Lin Luo, there is simply no more suitable deal than this.

  However, these stone gambling experts still have some skills. Lin Luo only found four pieces of wool with halos in this pile of scraps. Judging from the size and brightness of the halos, they should be two large pieces and two small pieces. Lin Luo casually took two pieces of wool that were bound to collapse and mixed them in, so as not to show that his abilities were too incredible.

       He called a transporting robot, put all the wool he selected into a storage basket made of PVC sheets, and then let it drag the big basket behind him.

  Next, he went to the low-grade ore area and picked out four pieces of wool, but three of them rose and one fell. He looked at the basket full of wool and calculated the price. It was only about forty or fifty thousand.

  So after thinking twice, he went to the medium ore area and picked two more pieces of wool. However, because the price of medium wool was too expensive, he did not choose wool that would ruin his fortune.

  As for the woolen materials section of Liangwai, he also took a look at it, but the price was too expensive. Those woolen materials that could be gambled for a huge increase were marked by stone betting experts at high prices, so it was not so cost-effective to buy them.

  So Lin Luo took the woolen fabrics he selected to the front desk to check out.

  The store manager showed a look of astonishment when he saw Lin Luo and the pile of wool behind him. Lin Luo's behavior in selecting scraps in the scrap area just now was too eye-catching, so the steward was impressed by him. Later, he went to the lower and middle areas to select woolen materials, especially those that were small and cheap. , so the total amount of these wool materials is only a little over two hundred thousand, which shows that he is a poor man. What's even more exaggerated is that it took him less than an hour to select these woolen materials. It can be seen that he is a novice who doesn't understand stone gambling at all, and he just picked some cheap stuff to try his luck.

       But it was still business after all, so the manager didn't show any inappropriate expression on his face. He settled the bill for Lin Luo very neatly and deducted the corresponding amount from his account.

  The manager was about to ask Lin Luo for his delivery address so that he could give instructions to the transport robot to help transport the wool to the location designated by Lin Luo, but he was interrupted by Lin Luo.

  Lin Luo frowned slightly and said, "Isn't it 20% off?"

  "But...you are scraps..." What the steward meant was that the scraps were already ridiculously cheap, so it would not be appropriate to discount them any further.