Chapter 34 Screening Wool

Xing Mo looked at Lin Luo in disbelief, "Xiao Luo, did you agree?"

  Lin Luo shyly turned away his little head, grabbed his arm, and wanted to jump to the ground, but how could Xing Mo let him go? He hugged the little fur ball in his arms tighter. He simply said in one breath, "Xiao Luo, I like you and want to be with you forever. Are you willing?"

       Lin Luo's entire ocelot was stunned, and its pupils were wide open.

  "Xiao Luo, do you like me?" Xing Mo raised the little leopard cat with both hands, looking parallel to his own, and stubbornly demanded an answer.

  'Do I like Xing Mo?' Lin Luo asked himself.

  Lin Luo remembered that when he was in school, everyone was at the age when they were just starting to fall in love. He once heard his classmates discuss love. They said that if they see someone, they feel blushing and their heart beats, and they always want to be with each other, then they like them. Fuck each other...

  If that's what he likes... he should also like Xing Mo, right?

  Lin Luo remembered that he had accidentally ignored Xing Mo before. He must be responsible for Xing Mo, and Xing Mo also said he liked him? Then he didn't have to worry about Xing Mo rejecting him?

  "Ouch..." The more Lin Luo thought about it, the happier he became. He nodded his head vigorously and told Xing Mo his answer in a way that he could not mistake.

  "Really? Do you like me too?" Xing Mo couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth, hugged Lin Luo tighter, and then said in a sigh-like tone, "It would be great if you could change back to human form... "

  "Ouch..." Lin Luo lowered his head in frustration. He also wanted to change back. He also had many things to say to Xing Mo, but in the beast form, the two could only have some simple exchanges.

       Although it was a bit regretful, the relationship between the two of them finally became clear anyway. Xing Mo gave Lin Luo the space button that was transformed into a ring, but he couldn't wear it now that he was in animal form, so Xing Mo found a chain, strung the ring together, and hung it around Lin Luo's neck. .

  Because Xing Mo's room was damaged, he couldn't live in it for the time being, so he openly held his newly minted lover in his arms, returned to Lin Luo's room, and slept together again.

  Lin Luo was somewhat used to it, so he didn't react much. He was really exhausted today, so he lay in Xing Mo's arms and fell asleep soon after. Xing Mo hugged him and fell asleep contentedly.

       The two of them slept until noon the next day.

  Xing Mo was woken up by the vibration of the optical brain. He glanced at the screen of the optical brain and saw that the construction team he was looking for had arrived at the door. This was not something that the housework robot could handle. He had to go down in person.

  He lowered his head and glanced at his arms. The little leopard cat was still sleeping soundly. He kissed his fluffy little head, then got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. He also gave instructions to the housework robot to help Lin Luoduo. Prepare some of his favorite foods.

       Xing Mo came downstairs, took the construction team members to the back garden, and told them the appearance of the workshop he wanted to build. The foreman of the construction team walked around the garden, surveying and measuring the location selected by Xing Mo. After confirming the construction plan, the two parties signed a contract. Xing Mo first paid a deposit of 500,000 credit points and the remaining balance. Payment will be made after construction is completed and accepted.