Chapter 19: Suppress First And Then Increase - Part 2

Therefore, when the cut surface of Lin Luo's second knife was exposed, everyone was stunned and stared at the green area with wide eyes.

  "It's out, it's green..."

  "Apple green...?"

  "The water level seems to be good, it should be a hibiscus species..."

  “Big rise!!”

  "Sir! I will pay you 50,000 yuan for this piece of wool!" The second blow has proved that it is not based on the green skin. The gambling value of this piece of wool has increased a lot!

  "I'll pay fifty-five thousand!"

  "I'll pay 60,000!"

  "I'm sorry, I want to figure it all out." Lin Luo said with a smile.

  Since Lin Luo said he would not sell, these people could only stay quiet. However, those speculators were eager to try. Lin Luo had taken action once before. After all the jade was solved, he might take action again. If they could win it by then and find an energy engineer to refine it, then it would be another one. That’s a lot of income!

       The color of this jadeite is much better than the previous one, and the quality of the energy liquid and elemental liquid that can be extracted will be higher.

  Lin Luo continued to cut in, bit by bit, and the next few cuts actually cut out layers of stone. People's excitement quickly dropped, thinking that it was really about the green skin, and it was estimated that in the end All that could be taken out was a small piece of jade.

  Lin Luo adjusted the position of the wool, then continued to cut, slowly cutting out the general shape of the apple green jadeite.

  Only then did everyone realize that the jadeite was actually oval. No wonder Lin Luo had to cut it so many times and constantly change the angle.

  Although the jadeite finally taken out was not big, with a maximum diameter of only thirty centimeters and a weight of two kilograms, it was much stronger than the previous one in terms of color and water quality.

  Immediately someone started bidding, "Sir! I'll give you 60,000!"

  "I'll pay 70,000!"

  "Eighty thousand!"

  In the end, the price reached 100,000 yuan. Lin Luo felt that the price was about the same, so he sold the jadeite to that person.

  The bets went down twice in a row, and then the bets went up twice in a row, which made the onlookers feel a little unable to recover.

  Especially the person in charge felt very uncomfortable. He didn't expect that this kid was so lucky that he was almost able to make back his money in such a short period of time!

       He gritted his teeth and looked at the remaining wool in the basket, secretly praying that the next two pieces would collapse!

  Lin Luo then picked up the fifth piece of wool. This piece was a piece of wool with a white salt sand crust. It looked ordinary and unremarkable, with a piece of dead ringworm attached to the surface.

  As the saying goes, black follows green, and tinea produces green. What we are talking about is the symbiosis between ringworm and green ringworm. This kind of ringworm is called live ringworm, which is a good manifestation of the skin.

  Ringworm is another story. The layer of ringworm appears dry and dry. The appearance of ringworm indicates that the quality of the jadeite underneath is very poor.