Chapter 12 Amazing Talent

Xing Mo lowered his head in astonishment and met the young man's clean and clear eyes. The shy smile on his slightly raised face was as gorgeous as the red jade he held in his hand.

  "Give it to me?"

  Lin Luo nodded vigorously.

  "Thank you." A smile finally appeared on Xing Mo's always calm and composed face, but it quickly faded away. He calmly stretched out his hand to take Hong Fei, but from the redness of his ears, it was still possible Knowing that his heart is not as peaceful as he shows.

  This was the first time Lin Luo saw Xing Mo smiling. For some reason, his heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and the atmosphere between the two became strange for no reason.

  Lin Luo quickly changed the subject and said, "Brother Xing, I want to go outside to look at the wool again, is it okay?"

  Xing Mo put the jade into his space button, "You'd better not go out. There must be many people waiting for you outside."

  After the people who had been watching the excitement left, it soon became known that someone gambled on a rare red waxy jadeite in this shop.

  Many people came one after another, wanting to take a look at the rare piece of red jade, but they were all blocked by Wang Ze.

However, the business of the store has been boosted. Almost all the wool materials for the black sand leather shells have been purchased, and a lot of wool materials for other types of leather shells have also been sold.

  It's just that there is only one stone-breaking machine in the backyard, and these customers who have purchased wool need to go outside to find a place to break the stone. Therefore, Wang Ze gave them some discounts when settling the price.

  However, many people still refused to give up and kept asking Wang Ze for information about the person who bet on the red emerald, hoping to buy it at a high price.

  When Lin Luo saw so many people outside, he was too timid to go out, so he sat on the sofa with Xing Mo and looked at the light brain.

  He planned to go to the superpower forum on the Star Network to learn more about how to use mental superpowers. After returning to the manor in the evening, he could try it with the spinach-green jadeite.

  When the crowd outside finally dispersed, Xing Mo and Lin Luo left Gambling Street together.

  "Mr. , Wang Ze said to Xing Mo excitedly.

  Xing Mo also didn't expect that Lin Luo would bring him so many surprises. His decision to save Lin Luo was indeed right.

  The two of them took the hover car back to the manor together. The housekeeping robot had already prepared the meal, which was as rich as yesterday, making Lin Luo very happy.

After finishing the meal, Lin Luo told Xing Mo that he was going back to his room to test the use of his powers. Xing Mo took out several vacuum liquid tubes for storing energy liquid from the space button and gave them to him, and told him not to rush in. What's the matter? Just call him.

Lin Luo returned to his room, sat on the bed, took out the small piece of green jade he had gambled from his pocket, and began to close his eyes to sense the energy in the jade according to the method he learned from the forum.

  However, when he closed his eyes and held the piece of green jade in his hands, he clearly saw the green light again.

  When he wanted to try to sense the green light, the green light took the initiative to pull out of the jade, turned into dots of green light, danced around Lin Luo, and then slowly condensed into a ball again. , floating in front of Lin Luo's eyes.