Chapter 28 Supreme Yellow

When the young man saw Lin Luo and the others carrying such a large piece of ordinary wool, he couldn't help but sneered, then lowered his head and continued to untie his wool.

  Lin Luo didn't pay attention to him. He focused all his attention on the piece of wool in his hand. The jadeite inside was much more valuable than the man's waxy green onion.

  It was very laborious to untie such a large piece of wool, so Lin Luo simply cut the wool into four large pieces, and then slowly untied it piece by piece. Anyway, he knew in his heart where the most valuable part was, so he cut the knife very quickly.

  It's just that the cut surfaces are all stone layers, with no fog or color. Many people are shaking their heads, thinking that this piece of wool will definitely collapse.

  Lin Luo selected a piece of wool from the cut materials, put it on the stone-clearing machine, and started cutting. Then it collapsed without any suspense. The cut part was still a stone layer except for the stone layer.

  More and more people began to point fingers at Lin Luo, thinking that he was completely stupid for spending two million to buy such a useless piece of stone.

        Even Shopkeeper Huang had sweaty palms. He knew the personality of Xiaoyu. For his grandfather, he would not give up the price of this piece of wool even if he had a credit point. Although this little brother said that he was kind and spent a lot of money. I bought this piece of wool at a good price, but I can’t cheat others, right?

  "Little brother, otherwise... can we take these pieces of wool apart and sell them? If we continue to unpack them, I'm afraid it will collapse even more..." Shopkeeper Huang lowered his voice and said to Lin Luo.

  At this time, the young man who was unpacking the stone on the other side happened to have a fever, and once again cast a disdainful look at Lin Luo.

  Lin Luo's heart moved and he had an idea.

  All clay figures are very angry, not to mention Lin Luo. He just looks soft on the outside and is by no means a character who can swallow his anger.

  He nodded slightly, and then asked the crowd of onlookers, "Is there anyone willing to take over the remaining wool?"

  I asked several times, but no one answered.

  Lin Luo looked at the young man again and asked in a polite tone, "Sir, I wonder if you are interested in these woolen materials?"

  The man looked at Lin Luo with an idiot look, "Do you think I'm as stupid as you?"

        "Okay then." Lin Luo deliberately said in a regretful tone, "I hope you won't regret it later."

  "Crazy!" the man scolded him disdainfully, and continued to untie himself.

  Lin Luo shrugged, returned to the stone-breaking machine, and continued to work on the second piece of wool.

  "Little rascal." Next to Lin Luo, Xing Mo, who had attacked him, said in a voice that only the two of them could hear.

  He was a little surprised at first why Lin Luo suddenly agreed to resell this piece of wool. When he saw him asking the young man, he had already guessed what bad idea he had. His little Luo was really cute. So tight.

  Lin Luo's face suddenly turned red, and he defended in a low voice, "Yes, he went too far..."

  "Haha, yes, it's all his fault." Xing Mo laughed softly.

  Lin Luo's face turned redder now.

  The surroundings were filled with the noise made when the stone was being removed, and the crowd of onlookers could not hear the conversation between the two of them. They thought that Lin Luo's face turned red because he was angry after being scolded by the man.