Chapter 39 The First Day - Part 1

As a person with special abilities like a cheating device, it is not difficult for Lin Luo to find a few good pieces of wool if he is willing, but Lin Luo feels that this seems unfair to the people in other guilds.

  Wang Xun told him before that in this friendly match, friendship comes first and competition comes second. Let him study more and not put too much pressure on himself. Therefore, Lin Luo deliberately controlled his abilities, with a learning attitude, slowly observing the performance of the wool, relying on his own eyesight to analyze the performance of the leather shell, and finally using his special ability to test it. However, this time, his good luck seemed not to keep up. After several hours, he could not find any good quality wool.

  At this moment, Lin Luo was suddenly hit from behind.

  "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" The person who bumped into Lin Luo immediately apologized repeatedly. After seeing Lin Luo's appearance, he showed a big smile, "Hey, what a coincidence! I remember your name was Lin Luo, right? wrong?"

  The young man who hit him was wearing the same black clothes, and he could tell at a glance that he was a member of the Stone Gambling Association. His hair had a bunch of burgundy highlights, which was very conspicuous, so Lin Luo had some impressions of him.

  "Yes, I remember you too, He Kun, right?" Lin Luo remembered that this young man should be named He Kun, and like him, he was a newcomer specially brought by Wang Xun.

       "Hahaha! You have a really good memory!" He Kun had a bright smile on his face. He should be a cheerful and outgoing person. He also held a piece of wool in his hand, "Have you found the right wool? I bought a piece, but I’m not very sure. If the bet fails, points will be deducted! Hey, someone from our branch went to analyze the stone just now. Although an emerald was found, the bet still failed!"

  "Really? Now that the jadeite has been revealed, how can it be ruined by the bet?"

  "The wool is expensive to buy, and the jadeite sold is not worth that price, so after calculation, it is still ruined." He Kun sighed and looked at the piece of wool in his arms sadly, "These profiteers, When we see us buying wool, we all like to offer high prices. I bought this piece of wool for 200,000 yuan, and it looks pretty good. I’m really afraid it’s not worth the price! We have negative points now, and we seem to be at the bottom. Woolen cloth……"

  "How did you see the points?"

  "Of course I'm using my brain! In addition to seeing the situation in Jieshi Square on the live broadcast page, you can also see the points ranking."

  "I see!"

  Lin Luo turned on the optical brain as He Kun said, entered the live broadcast interface, and saw the current points ranking. The Kippola Star Chapter's points are -5, ranking second from last, and only one point behind the first.

  While the two were talking, two members of the same branch walked towards them. It was Mr. Liu and Mr. Wang who had high hopes for Wang Xun.

       The cheeks of the two old men were slightly red, and they each held a piece of wool in their hands. Their foreheads were covered with sweat, but they still kept looking around for other wool.

  The two old men also saw Lin Luo and He Kun, and nodded to them kindly, "How was the harvest?"

  He Kun touched his nose in embarrassment, "I bought a piece of wool, but I'm not sure about it."

       There are too many woolen fabric shops in Beishiju City, and their performance is uneven. If you want to find a piece of woolen fabric that will definitely increase in price, it is really like looking for a needle in a haystack.