Chapter 25 I Like Him

The next morning, Xing Mo was woken up by the little fur ball in his arms. Lin Luo did not change back to his human form, but twisted his little body, intending to jump from Xing Mo's arms to the ground, but Xing Mo's arms failed. It was too tight, so it didn’t work.

  "Ouch!" Seeing Xing Mo wake up, Lin Luo quickly pushed him with her little paw to let him go.

  "Good morning, Xiao Luo." Xing Mo kissed his fluffy little head and then let go of his hand.

  "Ouch!" Lin Luo seemed to be saying good morning to him, and then quickly jumped out of bed and ran back to his room.

  Xing Mo shook his head funny and went into the bathroom to wash up.

  When Lin Luo returned to his human form and dressed neatly and went downstairs, Xing Mo was already sitting at the dining table. There were still delicious natural foods on the table, which made Lin Luo feel comfortable eating.

  After eating and drinking, the two began to discuss what they would do today.

  Lin Luo made such a big splash on Gambling Street yesterday, and it was not appropriate to go to Gambling Street again today, so the two decided to rest at home for the day. Xing Mo also needed to tell his parents about the news that his powers could be promoted. Lin Luo also took this opportunity to go to the Star Network to learn more knowledge.

  The two of them returned to their rooms and began to get busy.

  But after Xing Mo's communication with his father was connected, he saw his father's tired face. He asked in surprise, "Dad, what's wrong with you?"

  Father Xing sighed and shook his head.

       Although his father didn't say anything, Xing Mo could probably guess the reason. Although his father is still the current head of the Xing family, because the next head of the family has been sentenced to punishment, the situation in the clan has slowly begun to change. Those uncles and uncles who were just like grass on the wall have probably been won over by Xing Shang, and they no longer obey his father's orders, which has made the whole family a mess. His father must be very worried about these messy things.

  Since his father didn't want to say more, Xing Mo didn't ask further questions, but talked about his own situation. He did not tell his father about Lin Luo's special characteristics, because it was a secret between Lin Luo and him. He only told his father that Lin Luo was extremely talented in stone gambling. In the battle, he defeated the stone gambling expert hired by Shi Quan and gambled out blue flower jadeite and golden silk red jadeite. When Lin Luo awakened his spiritual power before, he noticed that the energy light in his body was different, and by extracting the elemental liquid from these two jadeites, he confirmed that he was a multi-series superpower.

  "What?!" Father Xing's eyes widened in excitement. The fatigue on his face was wiped away, and an astonishing light burst out from his eyes. He looked nothing like the calm and steady head of the Xing family.

  Xing's father even excitedly called Xing's mother in from outside. After hearing what Xing's mother said, Xing's mother almost cried with joy. Her son is not only not the trash he talks about, he is even a powerful multi-power user!

  "Great, great..." Mother Xing couldn't help but choked up.

  "Mom..." Xing Mo's eyes also felt a little hot. He once again felt the deep love his parents had for him.

       "That kid Lin Luo is really your lucky star! You must be nicer to him! In the previous employment agreement, why not change the commission to a higher level!" Mother Xing said.