Chapter 31 Auction-Part 2

Just like Liu Yan said, although the piece of jadeite is light green, it is very large, and the energy contained in it is no less than those of smaller high-quality jadeites, so the final transaction price is so high. high.

  "Next, is the second auction today, which are three 100 ml bottles of primary water element liquid with an energy purity of 22.7% and a test certificate from the Energy Administration. The starting price is 300,000, and each increase must not be less than Ten thousand. Start now!”

       Few forces are willing to hire junior energy engineers. After all, these novice energy engineers have just debuted and their control over mental power is still very weak. When extracting energy, some minor problems will often occur, causing some unnecessary losses.

  Therefore, these junior energy engineers can only buy some cheap jadeite materials themselves, and then entrust the auction house to sell the extracted energy liquid and elemental liquid.

  Obviously, it is impossible for these junior energy engineers to have the financial resources to buy an expensive multi-function detector, so these water element liquids are probably tested by Yin Ye's auction house.

  Xing Mo's heart moved slightly, thinking that the elemental liquid and energy liquid extracted by Lin Luo in the future might also be used in this way. If the auction house conducts the testing, there is no need to worry about the Energy Administration's targeting them. After all, the auction house has auction house rules. If the consignor is unwilling to disclose his name, even if the director of the Energy Management Bureau comes in person, he cannot force the auction house to reveal the consignor's personal information. What's more, Yin Ye has such a tough background, which makes him a perfect shield.

  It’s just... I seem to have bought the multi-function detector at home for free? I wonder if I can return it?

  While Xing Mo was thinking about these things, the three primary water element liquids were finally sold for 430,000 yuan. The purity of this primary elemental liquid is too low, so the energy that superpowers can absorb and transform is not much. If it were not for the rare water elemental liquid, it might not even be able to capture 400,000 yuan.

  No one in the VIP box made a bid, and they obviously had no interest in this primary elemental liquid.

       The third lot was ten bottles of primary energy liquid, which should have been made by the junior energy engineer. This energy liquid was very useful for charging robots, so it was quickly sold for 300,000 yuan.

  The next things were similar, and there was nothing particularly attractive to Lin Luo, so he couldn't help but look around, and was quickly attracted by the exquisite drinks and snacks on the coffee table.

  The drink is freshly squeezed orange juice. The bright orange liquid is in a long-necked bottle made of crystal, not to mention that it looks particularly beautiful when paired with those square light green matcha pastries.

  Lin Luo saw that Xing Mo was looking in the direction of the auction table and didn't notice him, so he carefully stretched out his hand to pick up the cake. His look was as cute as a sneaky kitten.

       Xing Mo is a superpower and has undergone military training. How could he not even notice the movements of the people around him? He just deliberately pretended not to see it and peeked at Lin Luo eating out of the corner of his eye. cute look.

  Lin Luo successfully grabbed a small piece of pastry, then stuffed it into his mouth very quickly, chewed it quickly, and his cheeks bulged slightly like a little hamster.

  Lin Luo looked so cute that Xing Mo had to cough lightly and use his fist to hide the smile on his lips.

  Lin Luo seemed to be frightened by Xing Mo. He stopped chewing and his brown cat eyes widened, just like a hamster that had lost its melon seeds...