Chapter 8 Stone Gambling Street - Part 1

Early the next morning, Lin Luo and Xing Mo finished breakfast and took a hover car to Stone Gambling Street.

  This is Lin Luo's first time riding a hovercar. He uses the optical computer to directly make an appointment online, enter the starting point and end point, confirm the time and pay, and he will be picked up directly at his door. It is very convenient and fast.

  There are already many people here in Betting Stone Street early in the morning. Ordinary people who want to get rich overnight come here to try their luck and see if they can get emeralds by gambling. There are also children from big families who are looking for excitement and come to have fun. There are also some stone gambling experts who are employed by others and will come here to select wool.

  In addition , there are many traders and managers of big families who hang around on Gambling Street all day long and want to purchase raw materials directly.The traders are speculating to make a profit, while the stewards of the big families are purely buying it back to maintain the family's internal consumption. After all, if the family wants to grow, it absolutely cannot lack energy liquid. Therefore, the business on this Stone Gambling Street is quite good.

  Lin Luozheng was looking around curiously while following Xing Mo towards Gambling Street. I happened to hear a lively noise in the distance, and people immediately ran towards the direction of the sound.

  "Brother Xing, what's going on over there?" Lin Luo asked curiously.

  "Someone must have solved the stone and found something good." Seeing his eyes shining, Xing Mo couldn't help but suggested, "Would you like to go take a look?"

        "Okay, okay! Let's go quickly!" Lin Luo was so happy that he took Xing Mo's hand and hurried towards the crowd. Xing Mo glanced at his hands intertwined with his own, and an indescribable emotion flashed in his eyes.

  Soon, they came to the stone-cutting area, and sure enough, someone was working on the stone-cutting area.

  A middle-aged man stared at the piece of wool placed on the stone dissolving machine with a red face, and the joy on his face was beyond words.

  Because there were too many people, Lin Luo was blocked outside. He couldn't see anything and scratched his head anxiously.

  Xing Mo looked amused, so he took the initiative to step forward, pulling him to dodge left and right , and actually squeezed into the front of the crowd with his tall physique.

  Lin Luo, who was finally able to see the stone-breaking machine clearly, immediately gave Xing Mo a big grateful smile. Xing Mo felt that looking at his smile would make his mood better.

  It's a pity that Lin Luo's entire attention is on that piece of wool.

  It was a piece of emerald with a white sand shell and an off-white appearance. Lin Luo had been genetically enhanced, and his eyesight was not only fully restored, it was also a bit stronger than ordinary people. Although there was a distance of one or two meters, he could still see the appearance of the piece of wool clearly.

  According to the information he checked yesterday, usually the jade inside the wool of the white sand shell is of good quality, but the gravel of this white sand shell looks relatively fine, indicating that it is very likely to produce jadeite with high transparency. Now this piece of wool has been wiped open, revealing the full green underneath. That clear and translucent color attracted everyone's attention, including Lin Luo.

  "Sir, I'll give you 200,000 yuan!"

       "I'll give you 250,000 yuan!"

  "I'll give you 300,000 yuan!"