Chapter 33 Super Power Upgrade

About 100 ml of thunder element liquid was extracted, which consumed a lot of Lin Luo's mental energy. When Xing Mo got up in the morning, Lin Luo was still sleeping, so Xing Mo left Lin Luo to rest at home and did some housework. The robot gave instructions and prepared a rich breakfast and snacks for Lin Luo.

  Xing Mo himself sent Yin Ye the extracted thunder element liquid and the jade with only pure energy crystals left. Yin Ye tested the thunder element liquid and found that the purity of the elemental energy in it reached 63.4%.

  It's not that Lin Luo is not performing abnormally, but that this piece of violet jade is originally a light pink-purple color and does not contain much thunder element energy. It is very rare for Lin Luo to be able to extract such purity.

  Yin Ye was very happy about this, carefully put away the thunder element liquid, and then paid the previously agreed 1 million reward to Xing Mo.

  Xing Mo didn't say anything about this mysterious energy master, and Yin Ye didn't ask. He just told Xing Mo to hurry up and prepare a few pieces of higher quality jadeite as the finale of the next auction. This auction was very successful. He hoped to maintain this good trend and relied on the help of Xing Mo and Lin Luo.

       Xing Mo naturally agreed. After he left Yin's Auction House, he took a hover car to the commercial street, found a jewelry store, and remodeled Lin Luo's space button into a ring style. After that, he ordered a stone-breaking machine on Xingwang and contacted the construction team to build a small studio in the garden so that Lin Luo could play stone-breaking at home.

  After finishing all these things, Xing Mo returned home. There was no one in the living room and the house was extremely quiet.

  "Xiao Luo?" Xing Mo called in a low voice while walking upstairs.

  But he never got a response, and there was no one even in his room. Xing Mo was wondering if Lin Luo felt bored at home after waking up, so he went out alone.

  At this moment, he suddenly saw a bottle of golden elemental liquid placed on the coffee table in Lin Luo's room...

  Xing Mo's heart moved, he walked into the room, glanced at the floor, and sure enough, he found a small silver-gray hair ball, lying on the floor with his arms stretched out, exposing his soft white belly. There was an empty plate next to him, with some fine snack residue in it. It seemed that the snacks he ordered online last night had been delivered, but he didn't know how much got into the belly of this greedy little cat.

  "Little Greedy Cat." Xing Mo leaned down and hugged the little leopard cat into his arms with loving eyes, and stretched out his hand to tap the tip of his little nose.

  "Woo..." The little leopard cat made a soft cry, and licked the tip of its nose with its pink tongue, then moved its body and found a more comfortable position in Xing Mo's arms. Fell asleep.

  "Thank you, my baby." Lin Luo is usually very alert. Xing Mo knew that he was like this because he was exhausted. He just extracted a tube of thunder element liquid for Yin Ye last night, and he extracted it again today. A bottle of gold element liquid, one can imagine how much mental power he consumed.

       Xing Mo put the pieces of jade in Lin Luo's room with some careful thoughts, but he just wanted to make it convenient for Lin Luo to extract the elemental liquid at night, and wanted to go back to sleep with him in his beast form. .

  But he didn't expect that Lin Luo would take advantage of his absence to extract it so quickly...

  Xing Mo put Lin Luo on the soft pillow, covered his belly with the corner of the quilt, and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. Then he left Lin Luo's room and gently closed the door.