Chapter 22: Become Famous In One Battle

Although it is obvious who wins and who loses, the gambling stones that should be solved still need to be solved.

  What he didn't expect was that Yuan Hongtao's gambling stone turned out to be based on green skin. It only had a thin layer of jade, which was worthless at all. It can be said that he lost miserably.

  However, Lin Luo's piece of high-ice jade with gold threads weighed three kilograms, and its texture was transparent, and its energy was stable and rich. It was a rare good thing.

  "On behalf of the Stone Gambling Association, I announce that the winner of this stone gambling match is Lin Luo!" Wang Xun said loudly.

  "Yuan Hongtao, you are the challenger. This bet was actually proposed by you yourself. I hope you can fulfill your promise, transfer 200,000 credits to Lin Luo, and quit the stone gambling business from now on. "The Stone Gambling Association is an official organization recognized by the empire's royal family and the military. Therefore, within the empire, they have the power to enforce laws on all matters involving stone gambling. If Yuan Hongtao wants to default on his debt, the consequences will definitely not be something he can bear.

  Yuan Hongtao regretted so much that his intestines turned green. If he had not been sure of winning, he would not have proposed a stone battle with Lin Luo!

       In order to deceive Xing Mo, Shi Quan sent Yuan Hongtao to secretly investigate Xing Mo's shop and observed all the materials there. After his selection, he found the piece of wool used for the fake, and then hired someone to buy the piece of wool.

  The two pieces of scraps he used for the battle were actually seen at the time and had some impressions. Although these two pieces of wool are not expected to rise sharply, they are still OK.

  This was also the reason why he dared to propose a fight with Lin Luo using scraps. He was too confident and believed that Lin Luo would lose.

  He proposed the Stone Betting War, and wanted to use the Stone Betting Association to kill the future of Lin Luo, a young stone betting expert who might become a big help to Xing Mo.

  However, the only thing that was destroyed was his own future.

  If he talks about quitting the stone gambling business in private, there may be room for change. After three to five years, everyone will forget about it, and maybe he will have a chance to come back.

  But now, this is a betting agreement made under the witness of the Stone Gambling Association. It is not something that can be taken as a joke. His account will be monitored and restricted by the Stone Gambling Association. From now on, he will no longer be able to purchase any piece of wool. If he has suspicious income, he may be investigated. If he appears in any stone betting shop, he may be reported.

  He...is completely finished...

       If it were another boss, he might be given a pension based on years of cooperation, or help him find a way out. But Shi Quan... it's better not to count on him...

  Yuan Hongtao desperately transferred the 200,000 gambling money to Lin Luo and left Gambling Street in disgrace.

  As for the person in charge, Shi Quan was scolded bloody by Shi Quan who saw the live broadcast. It was all because of his and Yuan Hongtao's stupidity that they gave away the piece of high-ice gold-threaded red jade worth millions. Give it to someone else. Shi Quan's roar in the communication almost echoed throughout Jieshi Square.

  But these have nothing to do with Lin Luo. He won the final victory, and achieved a miraculous 100% winning rate from two pieces of stupid performance. He was bet on the Star Network with a 100% miracle winning rate. Affectionately called the Son of Miracle.