Chapter 6 Awakening of Super Power

"Are you okay? Feeling better? " Xing Mo asked.

  "I, I'm fine..." Not only was he fine, but he also recovered his eyesight. It couldn't be better. "Thank you so much. I really don't know how to thank you."

       "Actually, I am the one who should say thank you. If you hadn't jumped on me, I would be the one lying here now." Xing Mo shook his head slightly.

  Thinking of the boy's bloody appearance that day, he really thought that the boy would not be able to survive. The fleet medical team that came to the rescue said at that time that he might not survive the hospital at all, but the boy not only miraculously persisted to the hospital, but also stayed there all the time. I persisted until the surgery was completed. It's just that the meteorite fragments stuck in his brain actually contained radioactive substances that were fatal to the human body. Among the miners injured that day, two of them had already died from complications.

  The doctor once again issued a critical illness notice, but the boy once again crawled back from the hell gate tenaciously. He is a descendant of the first generation of modified humans, and the animal genes in his body seem to be able to resist the radiation produced by radioactive materials. The doctor said that the most advanced gene-enhancing fluid might be able to further strengthen his genes, thereby completely counteracting the effects of radiation.

  Therefore, Xing Mo immediately ordered the highest-grade genetic enhancement fluid for him. For him who had lost his family inheritance rights, five million credit points were actually almost all of his existing personal assets, but he still paid resolutely. Got out. Although the meteorite rain caused some damage to the buildings of Kurta Star, the mineral veins buried deep in the ground were unscathed. I believe that the mine will be able to start operating again soon, and I believe that the money will be earned back soon.

       "But..."

  "No but." Xing Mo interrupted him decisively and changed the subject, "Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere? Does your head still hurt?"

       "It doesn't hurt anymore." Lin Luo couldn't help but reveal He smiled brightly and said, "My vision is restored! I can see colors!"

  Looking at the young man's bright smile, Xing Mo was stunned for a moment, and then he was sincerely happy for him. The boy's information clearly stated that he had a serious visual genetic defect, which was why he couldn't see clearly in the mine that day, but now his genetic defect seems to have been cured.

  "Congratulations." Xing Mo subconsciously reached out his hand and rubbed the boy's head. The hair under his palm was soft and felt good to the touch.

  Lin Luo was stunned again. When Xing Mo's palm touched his head, he actually saw brilliance flowing inside Xing Mo's body.

What is going on?

  "What's wrong?" Xing Mo noticed something strange about him and asked.

  "I, I don't know what's going on..." Lin Luo told him the scene he saw.
  Xing Mo frowned slightly, then turned on the optical brain and called the doctor here.

  Soon, two doctors walked into the ward pushing an electronic instrument. Based on Xing Mo's description, they had already made certain assumptions, but they still needed to conduct further tests on Lin Luo to confirm.

  Xing Mo made a gesture of invitation, then stepped aside and gave up his position.

  After the two doctors used the instrument to conduct detailed scans and tests on Lin Luo, they both showed relaxed expressions on their faces.

  "Congratulations, Mr. Lin, your superpower has awakened, and it is a rare mental superpower. Because your genes have been strengthened, the activity of your brain cells has also stabilized." The doctor said with a smile.

  People with mental powers can interact with other people through physical contact, and Xing Mo happens to be a fire power user. Therefore, after hearing Xing Mo's description, the doctor had already made a guess in his mind, and now he further used instruments to test and confirm this.

  Lin Luo never imagined that he would be a blessing in disguise. Not only did he regain his eyesight, but he also awakened a rare spiritual power.

  "Mr. Lin, your awakened mental power is very rare. If you train well, you will definitely become an outstanding energy master."

       "Thank you..." Lin Luo turned to look at Xing Mo. He suddenly knew that he wanted to repay him.

       "Mr. Xing, I wonder if you need an energy engineer? Although I have just awakened and don't know anything yet, I promise to study hard!" After the two doctors left, Lin Luo walked to Xingmo In front of him, he spoke to him.

  Xing Mo looked at the young man in front of him with complicated eyes. He had indeed spent a lot of effort to save this young man, but he had never thought about getting anything in return. A person with mental powers, even if he has just awakened, doesn't know anything yet, and when he goes outside, he will still be beaten by all the major forces, but he actually offered to work for him, and he showed off like this Low...

  Xing Mo's heart suddenly softened. He stretched out his hand to rub the boy's head again and whispered, "Okay."

  Xing Mo and Lin Luo were two completely different people. If it weren't for this meteorite rain, , they will be two parallel lines that will never have any intersection. But this sudden meteorite rain changed the fate of both of them at the same time.

********

  Xing Mo used his optical brain to contact his father and told him everything about Lin Luo.

  Xing's father naturally knew about his son's experience on the Kurta planet, and was also aware of the fact that he spent huge sums of money on treatment for an ordinary miner. But he didn't raise any objections, because the miner saved his son's life. For this reason, it was worth spending more for him.

  But he didn't expect that the young man would actually awaken his spiritual power after waking up.

  This really echoes the old saying - good things come to good people.

  Xing's father immediately told Xing Mo to bring Lin Luo back to Capital Star as soon as possible, and he would arrange for someone to provide guidance specifically for him.

  For those with mental powers, extracting energy from energy stones is not a difficult task. Once you get started, you can master it quickly. However, mental powers also have high and low levels. If you want to be able to better and more extract energy through mental power, you still need long-term training and accumulation.

  At the same time, Father Xing has also begun to investigate the fact that the Kurta planet did not receive any warning before it encountered the meteorite rain. As a result, the records at the monitoring center showed that they had issued an alarm, but they only sent the alarm according to previous practice. Arrive at Xing's house. Apparently someone within the Xing family pressed the alarm and did not tell Xing Mo who was on the Kurta planet. Xing's father was very angry about this.

  After Xing Mo listened to his father's words, he comforted him in turn.

  He didn't look down on those clown tricks. One day, he will get back what is rightfully his.