Chapter 20 Stone Gambling-Part 1

The Stone Gambling Association responded very quickly and immediately sent the branch manager stationed in Kipera to Stone Gambling Street to conduct a pre-match review.

  Wang Xun is the president of the Stone Gambling Association's branch in Kipera. Accompanying him is Vice President Qian Sen. Once the pre-match review is passed, Wang Xun and Qian Sen will serve as the arbiter and referee of the Stone Gambling War. Supervisors to ensure the fairness and justice of this stone betting battle.

The two were wearing black clothes made of special material, with a dark green jade-shaped badge on their chests, representing their identities.

  "Who is the challenger?"

  "It's me! Yuan Hongtao." The middle-aged man strode out and gave his name and ID.

  "Who is the challenger?"

  Lin Luo also reported his name and ID.

  Wang Xun looked at this overly young boy with some surprise. He looked like he was still underage. He couldn't believe that he was really an expert in stone gambling.

  "Are you sure you want to accept his challenge?" With Yuan Hongtao's age and experience, it would be a bit bullying to challenge a fledgling stone gambler. What's more, it's such a harsh bet. If Lin Luo loses, his future in stone gambling will be over before it even begins.

  "I'm sure." Lin Luo showed a shallow smile.

  Wang Xun sighed, and according to the wishes of the two of them, he went through the registration procedures for the Stone Betting War on the optical computer.

  "Then please both parties choose the wool materials for the competition."

"He already has the material." Yuan Hongtao said with a sneer, "Now I just need to choose two pieces."

  After Wang Xun heard this, he frowned slightly. He thought that Lin Luo had prepared the wool material for the challenge in advance, which was a bit unfair to Yuan Hongtao, who was currently choosing the wool material.

  "Can you take out the wool for us to take a look at?" Qian Sen also felt something was wrong and decided to check Lin Luo's wool first.

  Xing Mo took out the remaining two pieces of scraps from the space button.

  "This, this is your challenge material?!" The two of them were shocked when they saw it. Isn't this too childish?

  After Lin Luo briefly narrated what happened before, the two of them realized that this was actually a stone-betting battle using scraps.

This kind of stone gambling battle is very rare. The two people immediately used their optical brains to contact the headquarters of the Stone Gambling Association to inform them of the situation here.

  The headquarters did not expect that there would be such a stone battle, but since both parties agreed, then the stone battle was in compliance with the regulations, so the headquarters approved the stone battle.

  Next, it was time for Yuan Hongtao to choose stones. Everyone came to Xing Mo's shop and asked Yuan Hongtao to look for his competition materials among the scraps.

  Unfortunately, the performance of these scraps was not very good. In the end, Yuan Hongtao could only choose two large pieces of wool that seemed to have some green yellow sand leather shells.

Now that both sides have selected their materials, they can start the stone-betting battle immediately. They happen to be in the stone-betting street. The stone-breaking square is spacious and has several stone-breaking machines, allowing them to break stones at the same time.