Chapter 21 Stone Gambling-Part 2

2

  Yuan Hongtao gritted his teeth with hatred, and secretly comforted himself that his next piece of wool was more likely to turn out to be jade, but Lin Luo's next piece of stone would definitely collapse!

  Sure enough, after the last piece of wool between the two was taken out, people on the Star Network exploded. It was really because Lin Luo's piece of wool performed so poorly.

  This large piece of wool is about half a person tall. The wide through-lock on the surface has almost completely broken the piece of wool. From the break, only the dark stone layer and scale can be seen. , sediment and other impurities, it looks very disgusting. It doesn't look like a piece of wool at all, but more like a broken stone pulled out from somewhere.

  People on the Star Network were talking a lot and began to doubt Lin Luo's level of stone gambling. Someone who was watching the whole process secretly announced the origin of this large piece of wool and the origin of this stone betting battle, which immediately caused an uproar.

  "This stone battle is not fair at all!"

  "I never expected that Yuan Hongtao is such a person!"

  "That's right! I'm not good enough, so I let a novice gamble on a good jade, and I deliberately set up someone else! Even if I win, it's still a weak victory!"

       Although the public opinion is on Lin Luo's side, people are still not optimistic about this piece of wool, thinking that it will collapse. However, Yuan Hongtao's remaining performance seems to be much better.

  At present, it seems that Lin Luo has the advantage, but no one can say what Yuan Hongtao's piece of wool will look like when it comes out. Maybe there will be a sudden counterattack, and Lin Luo will be finished...

  Lin Luo didn't know or care about the thoughts of those on the Star Network. Together with Xing Mo, he put the heavy piece of wool on the stone machine, then aimed at the through-lock and pressed the chrome knife.

  Anyway, the through-lock had almost divided the piece of wool into two halves diagonally, so he simply separated it completely to make it easier for him to further cut the stone.

  There was no doubt that this knife would collapse. The cut surface was filled with nothing but stone.

  Xing Mo helped Lin Luo temporarily place the lower half of the wool on the ground so that he could continue to work on the upper half of the stone.

  Lin Luo knew that there was nothing in the upper half of the wool and it was bound to collapse, so he cut it very simply. With four consecutive cuts, the large piece of wool was divided into five small pieces. There was nothing on the cut surface. .

  But there was a burst of exclamations from Yuan Hongtao's side, obviously his side had gone up. Although Yuan Hongtao also made several cuts, the fog layer was cut out with the third cut, and now he has started to rub the stone.

       Lin Luo calmly put on the lower half of the wool without showing any signs of anxiety. This made Wang Xun and Qian Sen, who were responsible for supervising the stone betting battle, look at him with a high look.

  It is not common for young people to have such a stable psychological quality. I heard that he has very good luck. In the stone gambling industry, in addition to relying on the accumulation of experience, it is also very particular about luck. Given time, this child might actually become a powerful stone betting expert.

  It's a pity...this stone battle may very well ruin this child's future...

  "It's green! It's green!" Yuan Hongtao exclaimed again. It was obvious that he was wiping away the swelling.