Chapter 24 Ice, Fire and Gold

The energy of the water element is not as active as the fire element. The cool liquid entered Xing Mo's body along the throat. It settled for a while and then slowly began to be absorbed by Xing Mo.

  For the first time, Xing Mo felt that the fire element energy in his body that had been unable to be mobilized was slowly becoming active under the stimulation of water element energy. He tried to mobilize the supernatural powers in his body, but found that there was too little energy that could be mobilized. , but it is indeed under his control.

       A small flame appeared in his left hand, while the palm of his right hand was slowly covered with a thin layer of frost. Ice type is an evolved type of water type, which is even rarer than thunder type. It has strong control in actual combat. I didn't expect that he could have such power.

  Just mobilizing this little bit of power already made him feel a little strenuous, but it did prove one thing, that is - he is really a multi-power user!

  The doubts and resentments that had been buried deep in his heart for many years were finally released today. It turned out that it was not that he was not good, but that he had not found the right direction to become stronger.

  "Really?!" Seeing this, Lin Luo shouted in surprise.

  Xing Mo couldn't help but laugh, hugged Lin Luo into his arms, rested his chin on the top of his soft hair, and said softly, "Thank you, Xiao Luo, thank you very much."

  "No...no...you're welcome..." Lin Luo was hugged tightly by Xing Mo, his cheek pressed against Xing Mo's broad and strong chest, which made him feel bad all over and stuttered when he spoke.

  Xing Mo saw Lin Luo's red ears and slightly trembling voice, and thought this little guy was really cute.

  Although I desperately wanted to bite his red ears, I was afraid of scaring this shy little guy, so I let him go after I had enough hugs.

       Lin Luo lowered her head and did not dare to look at him, and said naa, "Give me the golden red jade, and I will try to extract the energy of the gold element."

  "Okay, if you find it difficult, don't force it." When Xing Mo handed the gold and red jade to Lin Luo, he did not forget to warn him.

  The energy in the golden jadeite is two elements mixed together. It is difficult to extract it. Usually, it takes an intermediate or above energy engineer to take action. It takes several days to extract the elements in multiple times. Energy is extracted. A little carelessness may cause the elemental energy to escape, or even cause a riot.

  If Xing Mo's father were here, he would probably suggest that it would be safer to hire an intermediate energy engineer. However, out of trust in Lin Luo, Xing Mo still handed over this priceless gold-threaded red jade to Lin Luo. In his hands, he was just told to pay attention to his own safety when extracting elemental energy.

       Lin Luo nodded slightly, holding the golden red jade in both hands and closing his eyes. After two attempts, Lin Luo became more comfortable in controlling his mental power. In his spiritual realm, he clearly saw the golden halo representing the energy of the metal element and the red halo representing the fire power. He tried to sense the golden light, and the golden light immediately pulled out of the jade with joy, turned into bright golden light spots, danced around Lin Luo, and then slowly gathered together.

  But the fire element, which is said to be very active and difficult to control, has been staying quietly in the jade, without any intention of attacking Lin Luo.

  This made Lin Luo feel at ease a lot, but he didn't need so much gold element energy, so he tried to use his mental power to divide the golden light into two parts. Most of them were guided back to the jade by him, and only a small part was He wrapped it with his spirit, slowly compressed it again, and finally condensed it into a golden liquid, which was injected into the vacuum liquid tube.