Ch 10: Detachments

Remi's POV 
The Same Day

After Rosalia left, Simone was still at my house. I went into the bathroom to call her but I haven't gotten an answer. 

It coming like seh mi head start hot me as soon as she gone. Every likkle thing just flop suh and mi vex yuh fuck.

Hear di man. Nuh you swear yah lover boy and figot seh yuh have yuh nagging loose ends fi tie up?

God knows how pissed off I am right now, but I'm to be blamed. It's all my fault she left because I could have handled it a little differently from the jump. It's not that I lied to her, but I kept everything related to Simone from her. I made it seem like it was only Yanique, so of course she would be pissed.

Mamz get ignorant quick quick.

It surprise me, nah go lie.

The phone finally answered and I put it to my ear, her voice immediately coming through the speakers. I could tell she was pissed off and done with my shit.

"How much time yah guh call mi? Yuh nuh see mi nah answer yuh? Kassauni, leave mi alone nuh. Lowe mi alone, stop call mi phone, don't text mi. I don't need any friendship from yuh, gwaan and leave mi alone. Yuh too fucking lie," She stated.

"Rosalia, stop talk to mi suh. Yuh not even make mi explain to yuh, yuh juss gone suh. A suh yuh stay?" I asked,  hissing my teeth.

Di nerve weh yuh have mi fada...

"Yuh deaf? Or yuh slow? Stop call mi phone, cause a block mi ago block yuh right now. Guh call yuh two gyal dem and lowe me. Mi nuh wah yuh talk to me. See me and avoid me, cause yah wicked." She hung up as soon as she said that.

'I want she and she and she, and they love them some me' My subconscious mocked.

Shaking my head, I unlocked the bathroom door and walked out into my bedroom. Simone was seated on the chair and I walked over to my dresser, retrieving my car keys before I took out some money from my drawer.

"Mek mi talk to yuh," I said to Simone. She stood up and walked over to me.

"Why do you look sick, Babe?" She asked about to put her hand against my forehead but I moved it away.

Babe mi rass. Kiss mi teeth.

"Simone, me and yuh done," I said.

"What? This again?" She asked, sighing.

"Hear weh mi ago seh and listen good. The relationship cannot go any further and I don't feel happy nor do I see it going anywhere. I should have broken up with you two weeks ago, maybe way before that, but I didn't just to spare your feelings. This nice guy act that I've been putting up is thinning, because this is draining me. We're done," I stated.

She whined, sadly. Only thing leff fi she do a stamp her feet suh mi can walk out leave her. Mi nuh feel she blind eno.

"Because a she, don't?" She asked, sadly.

"Don't bring her into this. This break up is about us, not her and we're not together," I told her. A tear rolled down her cheek.

Sim Sim, save di tears fi when yuh mada dead or when yuh kneel before di almighty, mi G.

"You're being impulsive, Kassauni. Can we talk about this?" She asked me.

"Look, my mind is already made up. I'm done, completely. I want you to stop calling me and I'm going to take you off the visitors list at the gate because even today you overstepped. I told you we're on a break but you came here without saying anything to me. You're not supposed to do that, ever. You don't understand boundaries nor do you respect my feelings," I told her.