Ch 53: Fractured Beyond Repair

Rèmi's POV

Smokey Vale, St. Andrew

⊱ 𝟭𝟭: 𝟱𝟱 𝗮.𝗺.

When I walked through the front door, I headed straight up to my bedroom while taking a few sips from my Gatorade. I checked Nathalia's room and it was empty so I went to mine.

When I opened the door, I was met with soft moans and Rosalia lying down on my bed. I quietly shut the door and set the Gatorade down before putting the shoes by the door. A smirk graced my lips and I walked closer to the bed.

Suh she deaf? She cya hear seh me in yah?

She was beneath the sheet, knees spread and her hand buried in her panties. She pulled the pillow over her face, hoisting her hips as her hand started to move faster, moans got louder and she fisted the pillow.

"Kassauni," She moaned softly.

A weh she do? Sense me presence?

"Oye, weh yah seh?" I asked and she pulled her hand out of her clothes, snapping her eyes open.

"Yuh nuh take telling?" I raised an eyebrow and she looked up at me with flushed cheeks.

She went to climb off the bed but I pushed her to lay back down. Her lips folded and I stared down at her.

"I wanted to see you," She said, quietly. I hummed.

"Soon come back," I said before walking into my bathroom to wash my hands and going back.

When I walked back into the room, I took off my shirt and tossed it on the chair. I leaned over her frame on the bed and kissed her lips, briefly.

"Do it again and me wah see," I stated, ignoring her comment.

"Do what?" She asked and I looked at her with a bored expression before moving away from the bed.

"Weh yuh just did a do before me come in here?" I asked and she blushed.

"You're here now. You do it," She said with a coy smile.

"Skin it out and show me nuh. Why yah move shy now?" I smirked, watching her cheeks flush.

Avoiding eye contact, she hooked her fingers into the waist of her panties and pulled them down. She set them aside on the bed, shuffling a bit to get more comfortable. Her legs parted slightly and I motioned for her to widen her legs and she did so.

She rubbed her clit in slow circles with her eyes closed as she slipped her hand underneath her shirt, massaging her nipples. Her fingers slipped down to the entrance of her pussy, spreading the lips and I smirked watching her pleasure herself before slipping two of my fingers into her. She moaned and I sunk my fingers deeper into her while she rubbed her clit.

彡❦彡

"No, I don't want you to do it," She said, slapping my hand away. I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and I held the base of my length so she could sit on it. Her eyes met mine and I smirked. She's nervous and she has every right to be.