Ch 36: Beautiful Chaos

Rèmi's POV
Monday, January 8th

Rèmi's POVMonday, January 8th

Jamaica College

7:05 a.m.

The moment I parked in the school's parking lot, I leaned back against the seat for a few minutes. I picked up my bag and opened the car door. The moment I stepped out, Deejay, a classmate of mine stepped out of his Mark X.

Every time we had a brief conversation, it started with him asking me if I could sell him my 'BMW X6 M Competition' to which I always responded no. I told him that I knew a dealership he could get one from and I could get him a discount but he doesn't want that. He wants the one that I own.

It annoys me that all because I'm not willing to sell him my car, he turned against me which I don't give a fuck. He decided to be a little bitch about it and throw shades here and there. Claims that I am hype and believes I am better than everyone because I don't initiate a conversation with anyone. I never denied such accusations.

Mi guh a school full a man and me fi sidung every day and chat to man? If yuh ask me, them been a chat fi everybody suh mi nuh know weh di fuck a him and him batty man friend dem problem.

After locking the car, I made my way into the school after making sure I had my wallet and my phone in my pocket. When I reached my homeroom, Nico and Alex were already seated in their seats. I walked over to my desk and set my bag down on Alex's desk before taking out some wipes to clean the desk I hadn't sat on since last year.

"Cya seh morning? A me and yuh wake up this morning?" Alex asked me.

"Yuh nuh know seh a morning already? Mi need fi remind yuh?" I asked, wiping the chair.

"After the Christmas break, it make me realize me cya wait fi leff high school. Mi fawud yasso a waste me time eno, cause me could'a start Uni already," Nico said as I dried the chair before sitting down and setting my bag down on the desk.

"Then yuh nuh could'a stay a yuh yard and do online then. Carry yuh right back inna Covid days," Alex commented.

"Good morning guys." Our homeroom teacher walked into the classroom, looking down at her watch. 

"Happy New Year, miss. A ring dat pan yuh finger?" Marlon asked and I observed her for a bit.

She was indeed wearing an engagement ring. My gaze fell on Alex and he was glaring daggers at her. I smirked and shook my head and Nico started to chuckle. When Ms. Chambers looked at him, her smile wavered a bit before she went to sit at her desk. Alex hissed his teeth and finally looked away from her.

"See why yuh nuffi deh wid woman weh have man," Nico said to him. I laughed as Ajay walked into the classroom greeting our homeroom teacher before taking his seat.

"Nico, shut the fuck up and don't piss me off. Camilla good eno." Alex hissed his teeth and reached into his pocket for his phone.

Him look like him ago blow a fucking fuse.