Ch 14: I-Scream Movie Night

Rosalia's POV
The Same Evening, 6:25 p.m.

Devon House

"What flavor ice cream did you get?" Nathalia asked me.

"Cookies and Cream. What did you get?" I asked, licked my ice cream.

"Um, Strawberry. It's so good," She beamed. Not exactly my style, but it's not bad.

"Are you ready, now?" I asked Kassauni as he collected his change. He said he didn't want any ice cream and I think it would be bad to pester him to get it.

"Yes, we can buy pizza fi Nathalia and then go home," He told me.

We have been here for over two hours just walking around and we decided to get ice cream when we're leaving. The evening was well spent and we went to Starbucks. Since Kassauni has been paying for food all day, I decided that I should pay which he wasn't too happy about. I mean, what's the point of having money if you're not going to pay?

He has spent a lot of money today, and I wouldn't ask how much because I might be tempted to pay him back at least half.

It was only the three of us which meant it was quiet. I've never been so happy to be in a quiet. Nico's house was so noisy when we decided to leave, and everyone seemed to be having fun. When we were leaving, Octavia was ready to go and I brought Trina back with us because I didn't want to leave any problems there.

Despite what Malika said about not caring whether or not I'm friends with Trina, I am going to stop talking to her. I wouldn't be a good friend if I did, and Octavia told me that's how Trina is. They hadn't been friends for long, but Trina usually goes for guys who are in a relationship which I feel is sick and twisted.

What happened to wanting your own man? Because I sure as hell am not willing to share mine.

I'll never catch myself fighting over a man. My father always says that a real man will never have you competing with another female over him and he has never been more right. The only way I'm fighting a female where a man is concerned, she would have to be the one to hit me first or invade his space.

"Put on the seatbelt, nuh? Mi affi repeat it everytime?" Kassauni asked, miserably.

But watchya.

"Why yuh stay suh? Yuh don't see me a eat?" I asked, licking my ice cream.

"Make sure yuh can fly," He muttered, shaking his head. I looked over at him and he didn't even have on his seatbelt.