Ch 13: Chill Spot

Rosalia's POV
The Next Day, 4:15 a.m.
September 30th

When I woke up, I was so hungry. Usually, I'd let it pass or drink some water, but this time that wasn't going to work. Slowly, I sat up in bed and pushed the comforter back before climbing out. I checked the spot I got up from to see if I had made a mess on the bed. Luckily, I didn't. I looked at Kassauni fast asleep with the pillow over his head.

Quickly, I walked to the bathroom and freshened up before leaving my bedroom to head down to the kitchen. When I turned on the lights, I screamed holding my chest when I saw my father walking into the kitchen. I sighed, putting my hand over my heart, trying to normalize my breathing. He chuckled and I glared at him.

"Something wrong wid yuh? That doh funny," I complained.

"Hush man. How yuh fi frighten inna yuh owner house?" He asked me. I walked over to the cupboard and opened it.

"I'm not expecting anyone to be lurking in the shadows. What if someone had broke in?" I asked, taking out three packs of ramen.

That's what I wanted to eat now.

"You and the youth nuh inna nothing?" He asked. I turned to look at him.

"Who?" I asked him. He stared at me as if I were stupid.

"The one weh a sleep in a yuh bed. Who else mi could'a ask bout?" He asked me. I blushed and scratched the back of my neck.

"Rèmi, that's his name. We're just friends, why?" I asked.

Friends who lay down and suck out tongue how much time last night...

It's just that I missed him, nothing else.

Sure...

Honest.

Could'a hug him up if a miss yuh miss him. Too lie man. God nuh like liad!

"Just wah make sure, because yuh know seh certain things can't gwaan under mi roof. Doesn't matter if you're 18 or not. Respect still come first, understand?" He said to me.

What could happen? Besides, he knew I started my cycle when he came home and checked on me, earlier. How could I possibly be doing anything sexual under his roof?

I can list a few things...

Please don't.

Hand job, blow job,- ehem.

"We're not having sex and we're not a couple. I wouldn't dream to have sex under your roof and stop talking about it, please," I told him, frowning as I took out a pot, rinsing it out before filling it with water.

"Me nuh believe yuh. It shows that yuh like him, but me nuh have a problem with that. Just understand what you're doing," He told me.

"Daddy, I do, and even if I were to do those things, at home is the last place I'd do it," I assured him.

So uno always seh until uno horny and gwaan like uno under heat.

Me nah look at you.

"Arite. Ago wull a sleep, Princess," He said before he leaned down and kissed my forehead, and walked out of the kitchen.

Sighing, I went back to making my ramen. I don't make it how the package instructed nor do I use the package seasoning. I always add other ingredients such as shrimp or even eggs and pak choi. Now, I'll settle for the shrimp, scallion, cock soup, and maybe an egg, because I can't wait that long to clean up the pak choi.

Miss, a 4 a.m.

While I watched the noodles and the shrimp boil, I leaned over the kitchen island and waited. I need to remind myself that I should take two painkillers before my belly starts to hurt again. Maybe I should have brought my phone to keep my company.