Ch 51: Pool and Orgasms

Rosalia's POV
Wednesday, April 3rd

4 p.m.

"Baby," I moaned, softly.

I gripped his shirt tightly and my free hand stuffed into his Polo shorts while I continued to massage his dick. He bit down on my bottom lip and I whimpered, feeling his dick jump beneath my touch. He curved his long fingers, hitting my G-spot, and I gasped, pulling away from the kiss.

"Shit," I dragged out, gripping his biceps with my free hand.

He spun me around swiftly as his fingers pulled out of me. There was a bit of shuffling before his length replaced his fingers for the second time in the last 15 minutes. My right leg up on the bathroom counter as I leaned over it. His thrusts were rough and I could feel him deep inside me. Our eyes locked in the mirror and he buried his length further into me.

"Kassauni—shit!" I groaned, standing on the tips of my toes. He wrapped his hand around my throat, watching me in the mirror.

A cocky smirk plastered on his face as he drilled into me. My mouth fell open as he grazed my G-spot. He held my waist firmly and pushed me forward. I gripped his wrist while he held my throat steadily so my eyes were still on him as he delivered deep torturous strokes.

"Ugh!" I cried out when he repeatedly slammed into my spot, squeezing my throat harder.

Almost as if he wanted to rid me of breathing.

I love that so much.

'Yuh like spit, yuh like dick, yuh like risk—That is it' or whatever the man seh.

"Shh." He shushed me but his length went deeper, making me moan louder.

"Gosh, right...oooh shit," I gasped.

My hands gripped the edge of the counter and I whimpered as he rearranged my inside. He slapped my ass and again, our eyes met in the mirror. A cocky smirk graced his face yet again before he leaned back, slamming into me again.

He knew exactly what he was doing to me and he knew the effect he had on me. The effect he had on my body and the control over my mind.

Was that even healthy?

"Aaahhh, fuck! That hot eno!" I screamed and reached back, to push him off.

"Weh yah push me off fah?" He whispered against my ear. Tears of pleasure ran down my cheeks and I clenched around him.

I'm close.

"Aaahh! Oh, my G—" My voice was cut off by a harsh slap on my ass.

Ouch, that sting eno.

"Say it nuh. Say it if yuh bad and see if me nuh fuck yuh up," He threatened, lowly.

'Fuck me up then' My subconscious pleaded, wantonly.

No.

Say it, bitch.

Absolutely not.

Coward. Pussy. Wimp. Bitch-made. Chicken. Friady-cat.

"Jeez," I whined, feeling him deep.

His thrusts were fast, rough, and deep at the same time. I could be wrong but he was hitting places he never touched before, his dick slamming into me and I couldn't do anything but tremble. My moans turned into high-pitched screams and an unfamiliar chill ran through my entire body.

"Ugh!" I bit my lip to suppress my moans but failed miserably.

"Paradise pussy, fuck." He moaned and slowed down but only for a split second before sinking into me.