Ch 25: Any Regrets, Baby Girl?

Demetri’s POV
Manning's Hill, Constant Spring
November 15th

Wednesday, 9:35 a.m.

I turned off my car engine and sighed before getting out. I'm currently in the community Leandra lives here, in front of her yard gate. Getting out of the car, I saw the neighbor walking into his yard with a shopping bag and a box food in his other hand.

Chuckling bitterly, I locked my car before walking into the yard. Dripping clothes were on the line along with two different school uniforms. As I was about to knock on the grill, Aaliyah walked out with a textbook in her hand. She jumped when she saw me and hissed her teeth.

"Yuh can't announce seh yuh deh here?" She asked, going back inside for the key I'm assuming.

"Hush, me just did ago knock," I told her as she walked out, opening the grill.

My eyes immediately landed on her beaded nipples that printed through the thin red spaghetti strap blouse she was wearing. I looked further down to her flat stomach, slim waist, and wide hips. The black biker shorts she had on stuck to her skin, outlining the curves of her body.

Every time me come here and see har, me spirit just happy. Lifted. Big big bwoy like me have crush. Pan mi ex-girlfriend sister.

Dutty style.

When I walked into the house, she closed the grill behind me and I sat down on the chair on the veranda. My eyes cast down to her ass and I licked my lips, leaning back before taking off my shoes. I chuckled to myself and sighed.

"Yuh know seh Mommy gone pan fi road, right?" She asked me.

Har pussy fat yuh fuck.

"No eno, she tell me fi come early if help har wid the tree 'round a back," I said to her.

Know seh dah lady here nuh easy. She might as well buil' on a next room pan di house and make me come stay yah cause she love mi company too much till she get comfortable.

Not even tell mi seh she a guh a road.

Today a Wednesday, idiot.

"Well, she gone a town gone buy groceries suh she nah guh come back until bout after 12. Anyways, me a guh study," She said.

"Aaliyah, come sidung out here suh likkle bit. Keep me company," I suggested. She looked at me with a small frown.

"Yuh nuh hear weh me just seh? I have to study and a Lea job that," She said, referring to Leandra.

"Me and yuh sister left. Don't bring har name to me," I stated. She looked at me surprised.

"Stop yuh lies, and when since uno left? Last week uno never cock up over yuh yard?" She asked, putting one hand on her hip as she shifted her weight to one leg.

Last week?

A wen dat blutclaat gwaan, mi fren?

"No eno, we leff from how long now. From early October," I told her.

"You're lying. Suh when Leandra say uno go out wah day, a really lie she did a tell?" She asked.