Ch 41: Hit And Hitched

Rèmi's POV
Later That Morning

10 a.m.

"Thank you," I said to the butler as they brought in room service.

"You're welcome. Do you need anything else before I go?" She asked me.

I handed her 25 USD for her tip. She's been generous and well-behaved.

"No, dat good man," I assured her. She smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"So um, can I get you number? I saw you yesterday and I thought you were really cute." Her cheeks were flushed. I laughed.

Yuh jinx it, mi fada.

Who fah number she want? She nuh see mi wid mi woman yesterday?

"Mine yuh lose yuh work. Stop harrass me," I told her. She giggled.

"I'm serious. I'd like to get to—" She started and I raised my hand to stop her, holding the pre-rolled blunt between my middle and index finger.

"Come out," I said, seriously. Her smile immediately fell.

"I'm sorry. I just thought— Sorry again," She said, still standing in the same place. I took one step towards her and she looked up at me.

"Come out mi seh. Yuh deaf or yuh hard'a hearing?" I asked in a clipped tone. She took a step back and gave me a curt nod before leaving.

"Fucking bright." I hissed my teeth and walked towards the tray, lifting the lid.

I took the sandwich I ordered and left the rest of the breakfast for Rosalia. She's still fast asleep and I decided to let her rest. After last night, she deserves it. I picked up the mug with the hot Peppermint tea and headed outside. I took a seat on the couch.

While I ate, memories of last night resurfaced and I found myself grinning like a fool. I licked my lips and groaned, thinking of how I went down on her. It's not that I planned to do that but then again I did. For the longest time, it was disgusting and nasty, yet I found myself asking 'What was the hype about it?'.

When I pulled up a familiar site on my phone a couple of weeks ago, I watched so many videos of them doing it. I was told that some women love it, others don't. Men do it for their pleasure more than for the females. Why did I do it? Why did I think to do it?

After last night, it was definitely for her but I don't hate it. Won't say I love it either, but it was a great experience and it feels so fucking wrong to admit that she tasted so good. Watching her unraveling and writhing was something I loved to see on her. Her parted lips, the knitted eyebrows, and the way she bit down on her lip.

Cya sing seh yuh nuh suck pussy again eno. Jah jah.

Hmm, but mi never used to sing it before. Mi just glad mi nuh share spliff or drink from nuh man.

Rubbing my free hand over my hardening dick, I smirked and straightened my legs. A loud sigh escaped my lips as I reminisced about how good it felt being inside of Rosalia. They were right when they said having sex with someone you love is so much better than anything else. I've always loved sex, don't get me wrong but last night...

Last night was so different.

The love that I have for her made the sex better. It wasn't just about being inside of her but also the connection. I could tell what she wanted me to do, but even then, when she told me it was so much more fun. How flustered her cheeks were when she wanted me to stop and continue at the same time. I love the indecisiveness.

Something about fucking a woman into a confused state of mind always stroke my ego.

Coming like she feel a joke me a make when mi seh she affi guh find a way fi make we fuck regularly. Good pussy supposed to live inna, dawg. All now mi still inna disbelief because mi woman finally buss me. Who can chat to me now? Although, mi nah guh advertise it still. As far as any conversations with the guys go, she a still virgin, and mi a board man.