Ch 45: All Out Of Love

Rèmi’s POV
The Same Night

Smokey Vale, St. Andrew
8:20 p.m.

                  Over An Hour Later

                                 ●○●

My left hand pressed again the headboard while my right hand gripped her waist. I licked my lips, dragged my hand down her body, and laid a harsh slap on her ass. Her back dimples sunk in and I slipped my thumb into one of them. My eyes trailed down to the stretch marks on her ass.

A flawless masterpiece.

Like serious-serious, genuine question yuzeet?

Is it really a flaw if I find it sexy? Stretch marks are absolutely beautiful, but why are they known as flaws?

My mind and my eyes drifted away from the stretch marks to the way my dick was disappearing into her while she slowly pushed back to meet my thrusts. I gripped her waist and her movement came to a halt. Pulling out of her slowly, I rubbed my dick against her clit before slapping it.

She whimpered and I did it again. Her clit quivered against my tip before she reached her hand under her, rubbing her clit in slow circles before spreading her folds with her index and middle finger showing her pink inside. She grabbed my dick and slipped it back into her. I smirked and bit my lip, watching the scene before me.

"Mmm," She moaned, pushed back onto my dick and I smiled, licking my lips.

You're a fucking hypocrite.

Am I though? Because mi nah see it at all.

Preach 'bout condom yet yuh couple inches away from being balls deep inna Jordan and Candace pitney, bareback?

Mi have sense.

Yeah... But sperms have a mind a dem own.

Time and place. This is not the time to be boosting the swimmers.

"F-fuck," She dragged out, reaching back to push some of me out.

"Ooohh, s-shit. Take some out," She pleaded, moaning as I sped up my pace.

"Relax Mama," I said to her. She reached for the pillow, burying her face deep into it.

Yuh create an addict, K. Feel yuh nuh know weh yah do?

I know exactly what I'm doing. She loves it too so who am I to complain?

This is our fourth time having sex and I already couldn't get enough of her since the first time. Coming like she tie me, yuh fuck. Today marks our third time this week and I'm not complaining. How could I? Why would I?

Three days in one week?

Sounds like a win to me.

Whining my hips, I sucked in a breath watching my dick get wetter every time it came out of her. My top teeth sunk into my bottom lip as I pushed into her a bit further. Her pussy clenched around me and I grunted, throwing my head back in pleasure.

Good pussy create sex addicts, doh?

So, weh splendid pussy create?

Maniacs and certified mad man.