Part 1

pub scene 

night became colorful , noisy , everyone was dancing with the beats . some were busy in drinking , some were dancing and some were making out . 

three weirdos sneaked into the middle of dancing floor and were dancing off the beat , crazily . one of those three went to  bar counter and asked for the an other glass of wine while holding already one in her hand .  she was so drunk . 

meanwhile one man approached her and said " wanna dance with me beautiful "

she looked at him and said " no thanks , i have my friends to dance with me " that man came near her and sneaked his hands around her waist and said " ok then lets do something else " he brought his face near her and was about to kiss her but one hand blocked his face .

the man looked up at the girl who blocked his hand . she was perfectly conscious and was giving  a death stare to him .  she grabbed the other girls hand and said " ya yuna , you drank a lot . lets go to home now " she was about to walk from there but that man tried to grab her hand . 

she took a wine bottle which was placed on the bar counter table , she hit that bottle on the table making the bottle to break . she pointed that broken bottle at that man . 

that man widened his eyes in shock and cursed her " bitch how dare you "

she tilted her head and said " how dare I'm ? i can kill you right here and walk out as if nothing happened " she said this and went from there . that man shouted in a burning tone " who the hell are you " one girl clumsily came and stepped on his shoes with with her heals and said " opps ! sorry . i was so drunk .... what were you asking ... ah who is she . she is Leeara . my best friend and I'm  sera ... Kim sera . now you got all the information right . go and fuck your self "

at Han's mansion 

Mrs han was so angry seeing Han yuna drunk again

Mrs han was so angry seeing Han yuna drunk again .  she frowned and said " she drank again . hey girls why did you  let her drink so much . last time she vomited at her favorite panting and cried the other day "

Leeara looked at sera and asked " are you not going to your house " 

sera said with a sleepy eyes " no ! I'm too lazy to go now . I'll sleep here "

Leeara sighed and went . 

at lee's mansion 

Leeara  directly went into her room and saw a big figure on her bed

Leeara  directly went into her room and saw a big figure on her bed . she sighed and slapped on his butt and said " yeah JK . you again sleeping in my room "  JK opened his sleepy eyes and said " your bed was empty that's why I'm here to fill " he said this and again buried his face in the pillow "  she moved JK aside and jumped into the bed . 

.

.

.

.

// please vote