Part 40

he was on the bed and she was on him . his heartbeat was abnormally fast . leeara smiled before burying her head in his neck crook . he took a deep breath and asked " what are you doing " 

" your body is warm . I want to sleep like this " 

Taehyung slowly placed his right hand on leeara's head and started  caressing " you would feel embarrassed if you see yourself like this in the morning "   leeara giggled and said " its ok "

Taehyung asked " do you like that friend of yours ....... yeonjun "  leeara hummed in replied 

Taehyung heart sank with her reply . he asked in a low  " then why did you rejected his marriage proposal "

"I just like him , I don't love him " she replied . corner of his lips curled up listening to her reply . 

he then asked " do you .... love me "  listening this question leeara removed her heard from his neck crook , looked at him and nodded her head as no . 

Taehyung frowned and asked " why "  . she again buried her head in his crook and said " you are really bad boy . you scolded me without any reason , you smile when you talk with yuna but you never smiled at me , you always gives me serious look , you always order me around do this do that and ......................... you hold my wrist so tight when you are angry " 

Taehyung caressed her head while saying " mian (sorry in korean ) "  he then noticed that she fall a sleep . he stayed like that for an hour and after that he slowly unbuttoned his shirt and slowly laid leeara beside him . he covered her with duvet and checked her temperature to make sure she is fine and pecked her forehead before leaving room . 

in the morning 

when Taehyung came out of room he saw his dad and MR Han ( yuna's dad ) waiting in the living room . he checked leeara who was sleeping peacefully. he went down to talk with them 

his dad and MR Han seems so furious on what happened last night .  " why did you did that "  his dad asked 

Taehyung sat on the sofa while asking " what did i did "  

" why did you hit that man and in front of everyone you took her to your room ........... what's this all Taehyung " asked his dad in furious tone 

Taehyung sighed and said " i beat him because he tried to touch her and yeah i took her to my room what's wrong with that "

MR Han lost his cool . he said while clenching his jaw " soon you will be my son in law and how dare you to say this in front of me . don't you have shame to take other girl to your room "

"mind your tongue MR HAN , she is not any other girl . she is my wife and about marrying your daughter .................... it was your daughter who wanted to marry me but now ................... I'm rejecting this proposal  " Taehyung spat 

MR Han was so shocked to listen these words from Taehyung and MR Kim clenched his fest and shouted " she already divorced you Taehyung , she is not your wife anymore "  

Taehyung sighed and said " please lower your voice , you will disturb her sleep "  

Mr Kim clenched his jaw in anger . Taehyung continued " she gave divorce but i didn't . i might not be her husband but she is my wife "

Mr Kim furrowed his brows and asked " do you even make sense Taehyung "   

"yes Mr Kim i totally make sense now please will you both get out from my house , i need to take care of my wife " 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung went back to leeara . he checked her temperature but it was abnormally high . he quickly grabbed his phone and asked Jhope to bring the doctor jin to his house . 

he quickly asked mihi to bring lukewarm water and piece of cloth . he asked mihi to change her cloths into something comfortable . after changing he asked mihi to bring porridge . 

meanwhile he dipped towel in lukewarm water and placed it on her forehead to bring down the temperature . 

Hobi brought doctor Jin and Jin checked her . he gave some medicines . 

Taehyung asked " how is she "  Jin said " she is fine , don't worry " he smiled and went 

mihi brought porridge and asked " should i feed her "  Taehyung nodded his head and went out 

mihi woke leeara and said " Ara you need to eat something or else you will be weak "  leeara said in weak voice " i don't feel like eating anything "  

mihi said " no you have to " with that she brought spoon near to her mouth . leeara had one spoon and made a disgusting expressions . " cheee its not good yuck. i won't eat " she said and turned her head to other side 

" you have to " a deep voice came from outside . when leeara turned , she saw Taehyung standing near the door with hands fold over his chest . with that he walked towards her and took the bowl from mihi and sat beside her . 

leeara frowned and said " it tase disgusting . I don't wanna eat "  Taehyung tilted his head and sighed . he took a soup of porridge and eat " hmmmmm its not that disgusting , its good " he said with a wide eyes .

leeara blinked twice and asked " really " Taehyung nodded . leeara knows that he is lying but still pretended that she believed . he started feeding her . don't know why but that little effect of Taehyung made leeara happy . she finished the porridge . 

he wiped the corner of her mouth . she asked " why you're doing this to me " 

.

.

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE SWEETIES 💖💖