Part 44

Taehyung pulled her closer and said " I'll give it to you right now ........ a proper kiss " he pressed his lips on her and started kissing her gently and leeara kissed him back . 

Taehyung retreated from kiss and looked back and forth into leeara's eyes . he pinned her to the bed and hovered on her and started kissing little aggressively . leeara kissed him back more aggressively .

 they were lost in that deep kiss when Jin entered the room . his eyes became wide " WTF this is hospital not your personal bedroom , just stop doing this stuff for god sake " 

they didn't bother to listen him , they continued their job . Jin slapped his forehead and went by saying " you are hurting my single soul . "

----------------------------------------------------

two days later . Taehyung got discharge from hospital . Kim sera was looking at his office and Taehyung was taking rest at his home . 

leeara was sitting in the main hall watching drama . Taehyung came with a bowl of strawberries in his hand and slept on couch placing his head on leeara's laps .  Taehyung said " these are so sweet , try some " he  said and placed one strawberry in between his teeth to bite it  

leeara grabbed that strawberry from his mouth with her mouth and said while eating " yeah , they are sweet " 

Taehyung smirked and said " want to eat more "  leeara looked at him . their chat got disturbed when Mrs Kim just entered .  Taehyung looked at her and said " mom ! " he got from their and went to his mother 

leeara smiled and greeted her . Mrs Kim greeted her back with a smile .   " wow mom you never used to  visited my house . what happened now , you missed me right "  

Mrs Kim hugged him and said " you are my dearest son , how are you Taehyungaa " she started crying . Taehyung broke hug and said while wiping her tears " mom please don't cry , I'm fine see !! . your daughter in law saved me " 

leeara looked at him and said " no ! you was the one who saved me "  she licked her lips and said " sorry ............ it all happened because of me " 

Mrs Kim hugged leeara and said " no ! he did this because he loved you , you don't have to be sorry " she looked at Taehyung and said " you father is mad at you right now but i'm sure that he will understand you one day "

Taehyung smiled and said " hope so "  leeara asked " today lets have lunch together " leeara signaled Taehyung to ask his mother . 

Taehyung nodded and said " mom ! lets have lunch together in my house "  

Mrs kim smiled and said " sure but not in your house but in my house .................... lets have dinner at Kim's mansion "

taehyung asked " but dad ........." Mrs kim interrupted and said " your dad not gonna say anything because he becomes cat when he is around leeara , you know he is really afraid of your father in law " she laughed 

leeara controlled her laugh and Taehyung poked his inner cheek and said " mom ! don't insult my dad , what if she is daughter of lee jong suk . my dad is the father of this mafia tiger V " 

Mrs kim chuckled and said " oK OK MR V . lets go to mafia V's dad's house " 

at KIM'S MANSION 

sera became so happy to see her brother finally came home and he even brought leeara . MR Kim was not at home and suga greeted leeara with a shake hand before giving a death stare to Taehyung . 

Taehyung thought that leeara will refuse to shake hand but got shocked when she actually forwarded her hand . 

leeara and Taehyung sat on couch and suga and sera sat before them . " its the second time you came to my house " sera said . leeara smiled while nodding her head 

" and I'm the second person you met in my family .......... you know first you met sera and second you met me at your collage " suga said with a gummy smile .  leeara smiled and said " yeah "

" and that long drive and that starry night with you and me alone .......... it was nice " he said with a playful smirk " 

" wait what !! did you spend night with her .................... f*ck man ,it was leeara with whom you spent that night " Taehyung said with his eyes opened wide 

" yeah ! she was the first girl with whom i spent my night with ........ i hope we live that moment once again " suga said with a pleasant tone 

" NO!!! never , don't even dare to dream hyung , she is my wife now and I'll never let that happened " Taehyung spat 

leeara laughed and said " look ! someone is being so possessive right now "  Taehyung looked at her with angry pout and said " of course I'm possessive just like you "  

leeara cupper his cheeks and said " I'm all yours beb " she looked at suga and said " sorry suga now i can't go out with you ........... you know I'm married to my dream man kim Taehyung "

Taehyung smiled with his head down and leeara's eyes widened when she saw yeontan coming towards Taehyung . 

.

.

.

.

follow me on Instagram guys (  @ its_me_sparkly_v )

// PLEASE VOTE SWEETIES 💓💓