Part 11

leeara was out whole day and when she retuned she saw Taehyung sitting on couch doing his office work in laptop . she sighed and went to him and asked " why did you didn't came to police station " he looked at her and asked " why should I come "

"because I was there , I'm your wife and I'm your responsibility " she spat while gritting her teeth . Taehyung chuckled and said " I think you forgot something . you are not Kim Ara , you are lee Ara . you don't own my last name " 

Leeara smiled and said while nodding "yes you are right . I'm lee Ara not Kim Ara " she slapped Taehyung really hard and said " and this is what leeara usually do

she smirked and turned to go into her room but stopped when Taehyung suddenly grabbed her hair . Taehyung grabbed her hair while saying " how dare you slap me " 

Leeara turned and grabbed his hair more tightly by saying " yeah . take your hands off " 

they both were fighting like a children when Jungkook just came after parking car . JK lost his words by seeing them fight . he tried to stop them but got attacked by  them . then he thought its no use because they were not stopping so he decided to break a flower vase which was right beside him . 

stop it !!! *SMASH*

they both looked at JK while holding each other's hair 

JK's hand was bleeding . leeara left Taehyung's hair and went to JK . she grabbed his hand and looked at him while shouting " are you a kid " . JK  looked at her with puppy eyes and she  went to bring a first aid kit . 

JK looked at Taehyung and said in a serious tone " do you know how much she loves you .she is leeara ,she gets whatever she want within minutes . she hates waiting and.................. for you she searched for 5 years "  Taehyung was confused  . 

JK continued " 2019 , 4 October night 11:30 at Han river she saw you for the first time . you was beating shit out of someone . it was the first time she got lost in someone's eyes . and when she regained her sense you were not there and it took five years to track you . and now you are fighting with her like a kid "

JK noticed that leeara was coming so he stopped saying further . Taehyung was still in shock . leeara cleaned blood in his hand and applied ointment and bandage . JK was looking at her with the pout on his face . 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

scene shifts to one apartment 

one delivery boy was knocking someone's door . one man opened the door . this was the same person who hit leeara's car in the morning and played victim card . this looked at delivery boy and said " I didn't ordered anything . delivery boy smiled and said " well I received order " as soon as he said this he hit that man with a iron rod . 

when he opened his eyes he realized he was in the dark room and he was actually in a big glass container . he started hitting the glass with his hands while saying " anybody there , where I'm I  "

the next moment lights turned on and he saw a pretty women standing in front of him with a death stare 

he asked in a terrified tone " who.. who are you .... why did you brought me here "

"DO I NEED TO ANSWER YOU " she said in a cold voice 

that man cried out loud " what did I do ! why you guys are doing this to me "

she chuckled and said " in the morning you hit one car and dragged them to police station , even thought the mistake was yours. how dare you do that  " 

that man gulped his saliva and said " sh...she slapped me . she physically abused me " 

she laughed lightly and said " well my daughter is kind that's why she just stopped with the slap , if it was me I would burn you alive . how dare you call her bitch . let me show you what a bitch looks like . she snapped her fingers .

that man looked here and there with a terrifying look suddenly his feel felt a hot water . he looked down just to realize that the container is being filled with hot water . 

he started screaming " HELP , STOP IT'S HOT HOT !!!!!"

water level reached to his thigh and his legs were burned with hot water . he was screaming in pain .  she lightly raised her hand indicating to stop . she came near that container and looked at the man suffering in pain . 

she smirked and said " today my daughter suffered because of you . so , I made you suffer . we are equal now .  count your self lucky because I dealt with you , if it was my husband..... he would have killed you right away . 

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️