Part 7

JK dropped his food from his mouth . Mrs lee widened her eyes and said " he is not a thing  , he is not a toy to play with ara ! " . Leeara frowned and said " mom i know he is not  a thing . i just want him to be my husband " JK choked on his food . lee Jong suk placed his hand on his daughter's head and said while rubbing it " anything for you my little princess . you are my one and only daughter and your happiness is our happiness " Leeara hugged his dad and said " your are the best dad in this universe " 

lee Jong suk turned towards mr kim . Mr kim was lost in his own terrifying thoughts . lee jong suk looked at Mr kim and said nothing , he was just staring at him . Mr kim laughed awkwardly and said " lee ara is funny child " lee jong suk tilted his head and said in a serious tone " do you think my daughter is kidding "  Mr Kim gulped and said " no no ! Mr lee , she is serious "

 lee Jong suk raised his one eye brow and asked " what Mr kim , did you didn't liked my daughter's  proposal . Mr kim  wiped his sweat and said "no! Mr lee . we so happy to here this " lee Jong  suk smiled and said " then lets fix a date for marriage . i hope we finish it  within a week "

----------------------------------------------------------

after party 

guest left and Kim's family members were left  shocked . Taehyung rejected right away but his father left him no choice because he knows what lee Jong suk is capable of if they didn't agree on this marriage . Mrs kim had no problem with the marriage and sera was so happy and Yoongi was not expressing any feelings but deep down he was happy as well as little sad and if we talk about Taeyung he was so frustrated . he wanted to ask Yuna's hand but got leeara's . he loved Yuna but get to marry Leeara . he was burning in anger deep inside . 

marriage preparations has been started . everyone was busy and Taehyung was busy in his thoughts on how to stop this marriage . on the other side  Han yuna was crying out loud in her room .

Mrs kim came to Taehyung and asked him to get ready . Taehyung asked why and she replied " you have to go to shopping with Leeara . get ready fast . she will be waiting for you in the mall "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at shopping mall.

Taehyung went to Leeara who was scrolling her phone . he went and sat in front of her . she looked at him and said " oh you came . shall we go now "  Taehung said " i wanted to talk to you "  she looked at him and said" go on "  Taehyung took a deep breath and said " I'm sorry if I'm being rude . but please try to understand Leeara . practically speaking we don't know anything about each other . so we can't be happy together "

Leeara frowned and said " well we have whole fucking life to know about each other after marriage . but if you think it's not fine then let me introduce my self . I'm Leeara daught... " Taehyung interrupted her by saying " i didn't mean that " but before he could continue he heard leeara  speaking in little high serious tone " look Taehyung , i don't like when people interrupts me . let me finish what i started . I'm Leeara daughter of lee jong suk and lee ji eun . i have one male  childhood best friend whose name is Jungkook and i call him JK. i have two more best friends whose names are Kim sera and Han Yuna . i met them four years ago at the university . i don't like losing and i get whatever i want . I'm short tempered and people say I'm arrogant . my mom calls me SHE DEVIL and my dad calls me princess . that's it and now i think you almost got to know about me " she paused and said " and about you ........... i guess i know much about you Mr V"

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️