Part 24

leeara gulped her saliva seeing Taehyung . she said " actually ................ we were ............ talking about ..........................about ..."  Taehyung started moving towards her direction . leeara skipped her beat when she saw him coming towards him . he came near her and asked " what were you talking about " leeara didn't replied anything . Taehyung smiled and started moving towards his   his room . JK stopped him by asking " how many bedrooms are there in this house " Taehyung replied " two "   JK turned towards leeara and said " Ara I'm going to sleep here today . I'm feeling too lazy to go home now . so , don't mind me haa "  

leeara know that he is doing this on purpose . she stared at him with angry expression . JK looked at her and said with a teasing smile " what are you looking at leeara , go and sleep in your bedroom with your husband , its already so late " 

leeara clenched her teeth and said " don't show yourself in front of me in the morning , or else you will be dead " JK said in a teasing tone " i won't disturb you guys don't worry " he said and left from there 

-----------------------------------

leeara slowly opened Taehyung's room door and peeped inside . she saw Taehyung was laying on his bed . she gulped and slowly entered . she walked towards the bed like nothing happened and she pretended her best to not show any kind of emotions . she laid beside him and started scrolling her phone . 

Taehyung turned towards her . leeara started talking to herself in her mind " no beb , don't be nervious , he is just looking at you , beb calm down , beb just relax " beb just relax , beb just relax "

Taehyung asked her " what are you doing "  she accidently spitted words in her mind " beb just .................... " she realized what she just did 

Taehyung raised his one eyebrow and asked " beb ??? "  leeara slightly closed her eyes , licked her lips and said " I'm just scrolling my phone " . Taehyung smiled and said " its ok , you can call me beb , if you like " leeara's heart beat started raising . she didn't said anything and continued scrolling her phone . and Taehyung continued looking at her 

after a while leeara's eyes fall on the picture of the land . the only word left from her mouth after seeing the land was " i want that " . Taehyung furrowed his brows in confusion . he moved towards her by wiggling his body and looked at her phone . he saw the land and said " its  ANTONY'S LAND . Antony belongs to the biggest land mafia and no one can snatch the land which is in his hands . and it means its impossible to get that land " leeara smiled and said " i love to get impossible things done " 

her eyes fall on the window , it was raining outside . she sighed and said " i hate this rain "  her heart skipped beat when she felt Taehyung's hand slided on her waist . she dropped her phone .he turned her towards him and cuddled her by saying " don't worry , I'll become your umbrella "  leeara was facing his chest . she bitted her lower lip 

-----------------------------------------------

next morning 

when Taehyung opened his eyes he saw leeara sleeping peacefully wrapped around his hands . he smiled and slowly got up without disturbing her . he went down and said to mihi to prepare spicy food for leeara and mild food for him from now onwards . he got ready and went to his company . 

Mr han was going to throw a party tomorrow because of his new partnership with Mr park . so he invited everyone . yuna invited all her friends . 

sera called Taehyung and said " bro , I want you to pay for my shopping . can you come " Taehyung said " go with Yoongi bro " sera frowned and said " he won't come because we just had a fight so ......................."  Taehyung sighed and said " fine , I'll come "

Taehyung called leeara and asked " are you not going for shopping " leeara answered " no ! I'm too lazy to go out "   Taehyung asked " wait ! so , you are not going to yuna's party "  leeara said  " i have to go because she is my best friend but I'm not in mood to go for shopping now "Taehyung went with sera and she did her shopping . 

leeara was just laying on her bed watching drama when she heard Taehyung calling her name . she rushed outside her room to see Taehyung in hall waiting for her . she furrowed her brows in confusion and asked " what are you doing here at this time , you said you had important meeting at this hour " she looked around and found several mall staff members holding different outfits in their hands . 

she smiled and asked " what's all this " Taehyung said " well my wife is lazy to go to mall so .......... I brought mall to her " 

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️