Part 3

at Kim's mansion 

Kim sera went to his dad and asked " dad my principal invited you to his office

Kim sera went to his dad and asked " dad my principal invited you to his office . so..." Mr kim said " you again made a mess right ! " sera smiled while nodding her head as no and said " i just skipped few classes "  Mr kim asked " how exactly those few means " sera sighed and said " around 40 "  Mrs kim shouted " do you really want to dump your studies like this "

sera looked at her mom and said " mom ! please stop it . it was not intentional . i just didn't really liked those classes , they were boring as hell "  Mrs kim widened his eyes and said " well that's intentional my dear daughter " sera said " ok this is last time . this won't repeat again . i promise . so ....... (she turned towards her dad) please dad . come to my university this last time "

Mr kim said straight " I'm busy sera . ask your brother "

sera went into Taehyung's room and said this matter but Taehyung refused right away saying his busy and don't have time to take care of her mess . sera went into Yoongi's room . Yoongi was doing work on his laptop . sera took a long deep breath and said " bro! ........................... can you please come to my uni to meet my principal as he wanted to talk something regarding me you don't have to do anything just stand there and listen to his bullshit " she said this in one single breath . 

Yoongi raised his one eyebrow and looked at her . she sat down while jointing her hands and said " please bro you are my last hope . i promise i will not ask you for shopping for whole fucking three months . please help me " Yoongi tuned towards his laptop and said " fine fine . don't beg me . i will come . but your university girls starts drooling after seeing me , which i literally hate it " sera giggled and said " that won't happen this time . btw you are my best bro . thank you brotherrrrr "

next morning at university 

Leeara was playing mobile game while walking in the corridor

Leeara was playing mobile game while walking in the corridor . she got bumped into someone who was also busy in his phone . their phones slipped and Leeara looked at the man . he was Yoongi . well Leeara and yoongi don't know each other because  unlike Yuna ,leeara never visited sera's home . Yoongi picked both phone and handed phone to leeara . and started walking in  his way . Leeara was abut to go but turned back and called his . but he didn't turned back and continued walking " Leeara said " hello excuse me ! I'm calling you " . Yoongi didn't turned back because he taught that she is just other girl who is trying to gain his attention and gold digger . 

Yoongi continued walking but stopped when he saw the same girl in front of him blocking his way . Leeara opened her eyes wide and said in a loud tone " i was calling you . are you deaf or what " . Yoongi laughed in disbelief and asked " why should i stop when you call me . who do you think you are . do you think if you raise your voice you can grab my attention . i saw many girls like you who drool over me . don't play your cheap tricks near me "  well at this point Leeara lost her cool . she throwed phone in her hand making it to break into thousands of pieces .she went near Yoongi and snatched the phone which is in his hand and said " well Mr fucking arrogant I'm not here to please you or attract you . i just wanted to give that fucking phone of your which got exchanged by mine and now its dead on the floor .so i suggest you to burry your phone and your self " she spat and went from their . 

Yoongi just realised what he had done . he felt guilty for saying mean things to her . he tried to stop her but she didn't stop . he started chasing her by calling her but now its her turn to ignore him . he stopped her by grabbing her hand but she shook her hand and said " who do you think you are . why should i stop when you call me . do you think you can grab my attention by grabbing my hand . don't play your cheap tricks near me " she said this with smirk on her face . listening his own words from her mouth made him more guilty . they were looking at each other. one with the angry face while other with the sorry face  and suddenly voice disturbed them . 

.

.

.

.

.

// please vote