Part 36

leeara furrowed her brows when heard the word " guest " Taehyung asked " what brought you here yuna "  yuna diverted her gaze towards Taehyung and said " well , once you said you would start a new life when you find her " she showed leeara . leeara was clueless . yuna continued " now you found so, lets go start a new life " 

Taehyung raised his one brow and asked " what " yuna walked towards taehyung and said " I want you to marry me and start a new life with me "  leeara widened her eyes in shock . her heart sank when she heard yuna's word . Taehyung remained silent . yuna sighed and asked " what you are worried about leeara . look leeara left you , she throwed you , she don't need you , she already divorced you , right leeara ! " she looked at leeara . 

leeara heart flinched when she heard those bitter words from yuna . in Taehyung's point of view she is correct but only leeara knows why she did that at that time . her eyes became red . it was clearly visible that she was angry at this point but she tried to control it . leeara looked at taehyung who was already looking at her 

Taehyung noticed that leeara was looking at him with dark eyes filled with tears . she clenched her fist . 

Taehyung's pov 

yes yuna's words are right . she left , she left me alone in this hell . for five years i have suffered a lot . i wanted to see the same pain in her . just look at those dark teary eyes saying me to turn down proposal but i won't because i wanted to see her in pain 

end of tae pov 

meanwhile a maid came with a glass of juice . yuna said " give that juice to our pretty guest , she need to cool down "  maid handed over glass to leeara . Taehyung turned towards yuna and said " ok fine ! lets get married " they heard a sudden sound . yuna looked at leeara . 

as soon as Taehyung said lets get married leeara crashed glass in her hand . leeara said " you are discussing something important so this guest will leave now " by saying this she started to move towards main door .

Taehyung looked at the ground which has broken pieces along with the blood drops on the floor . he furriowed his brows and walked to leeara and grabbed her hand . he looked at her hand which was bleeding . he gritted his teeth and shouted at maid " BRING FIRST AID KIT  " 

the maid ran and brought the first air kit . leeara was trying to free her hand from his grip. maid tried to touch her hand but leeara jerked her hand and said " don't touch me "  Taehyung lost his cool . he sighed and lifted leeara in a bridal style and started walking up stairs to his room . yuna was in shock and she in her sense when Taehyung shouted " follow me yuna " she followed Taehyung into his room . leeara was struggling in his arms grip 

Taehyung throwed her on the bed and hovered over her . leeara's heart skipped a beat when she saw Taehyung hovering over her with furious face . and yuna was shocked to see this scene . 

Taehyung pinned her both hands to the bed . she was beneath him and he was on the top of her and their was in contact . their face was not so far away from each other . it was so close that leeara is able to feel Taehyung's breath their body was not in contact but it was not too far from touching . leeara's breath increased 

Taehyung said " yuna bandage her hand " yuna flinched and started cleaning leeara's hand which was tightly trapped in Taehyung's hand . she cleaned , applied ointment and bandage her hand . yuna said " its over " but Taehyung didn't even moved an ich from her . he maintained his eye contact with leeara . 

leeara spoke " she said its over . now get up from me " Taehyung looked back and forth in her eyes and said " don't dare to harm yourself again " by saying that he got from her and went out of the room by shutting the door with the thud sound . yuna went right after him and leeara was finally able to breath in relief . her body was heated up due to earlier incident . 

yuna went to Taehyung and asked " do you still love her "

Taehyung furrowed his brows and asked " what "  yuna sighed and said " you said you wanted to see her in pain but in reality you can't even see her in pain . you said you want to kill but you can't even bear to see her hand bleed . what is your real emotion towards her ............ love or hate " 

.

.

.

.

.

IF YOU LOVE LEEARA AND TAEHYUNG THEN PLEASE VOTE SWEETIES ❤️❤️