Part 27

AN 

           // guys today I posted two parts because I can't see you in pain . LOVE YOU ALL //

Taehyung was completely shaken up when he heard the word divorce . he asked in a crumbling voice " wh.... what "   leeara said straight " I said i want divorce Taehyung " 

Taehyung slightly smiled and said " stop kidding Ara " leeara furrowed her brows and asked " why do you think I'm kidding Taehyung "  Taehyung shouted " because you would never say such words , you love me and i know that " 

leeara sighed and said while looking down " I don't love you Taehyung "  Taehyung came near her , he hold her shoulders and said " you are lying " leeara said " no I'm not " she said this and turned to go but stopped when Taehyung stopped her by holding her hand . 

she said without looking at him " leave my hand Taehyung  otherwise you have to hold this hand for lifelong " Taehyung's grip became even more tight as he said " i will never let you go , i want to live my rest of life with you because i love you " as he said tears dropped from Taehyung's eyes 

leeara turned to him and jerked her hand and said " but I don't want to live with you , I don't love you and I never loved you . it was just my obsession and this obsession ends here "  Taehyung looked into leeara's eyes and asked " why you are doing this to me , don't do Ara please " 

leeara looked into his teary eyes and said seriously " look Taehyung , I married you and now I'm divorcing you . what's the big deal in it " . Taehyung asked " why did you married me when you wanted to give me divorce " 

because I wanted to show you that this leeara gets whatever she want . i wanted to break that ego of yours . you said you don't want to marry me but you did , you said I don't own your name but two days before you yourself introduced me as KIM ARA , you said you would never let me sit in your car but you did let me in your car . you said you don't like sharing room with me but you did .you said i was never your wife but now look at yourself ...... you are begging in front of me to not leave you . and you know what taehyung I loved it . I made you disobey your own rules . 

"and now I'm leaving you . because this leeara leave whatever she doesn't want  "she spat . Teahyng's heart sank after listening her words .  taehyung clenched his fist and said " this is not a game leeara "  leeara smiled and said " well for me it is Taehyung ........ anyways it was nice playing with you " she said and looked into his red eyes before saying " don't let your emotions play with you " she said this and left from there 

Taehyung wanted to stop her by grabbing her hair tight in his fist but he couldn't move a bit as if some force is stopping him . he looked at her disappearing figure with anger burning in his eyes . 

leeara came out and saw Jungkook was waiting for her . she went to him and sat in his car . Jungkook asked in a low sad tone " did you did that "  leeara looked into his eyes with her teary eyes and said " I did it , I throwed my one and only umbrella " as she said tears fall from her eyes 

--------------------------------

leeara and Jungkook arrived at Lee's mansion 

as leeara entered the hall she saw everyone . without saying a single word she went into her room and cried her eyes out . 

when lee jong suk saw her daughter he couldn't control his emotions , he stood and said this to doctor jin who was standing beside " I want my daughter to survive , no matter what it takes I'll do anything , arrange the specialist from all over the world , no matter how much it cost I want my daughter to be alive . Jin just save my daughter " 

Jin looked down and said " we will try our best but I need to say this .......... the survival rate is very low and I can't give you guarantee "  lee jong suk's eyes filled with tears and he said loudly " I want my daughter to survive , I won't listen any excuses " tears fall from his eyes 

Mrs lee hold lee jong suk and said while crying " nothing will happen to our daughter . technology has been improved and cancer can be cured . don't worry nothing will happen to our princess "

JK went into leeara's room and saw her crying . he controlled his tears and asked " why don't you tell him the truth "  leeara said while crying " you know what JK , he is madly in love with me and if i say this to him then ..........................(* hiccups*)  I don't wanna see him in pain " 

lee jong suk and ,Mrs lee entered her room . seeing both of them leeara forced smiled and said " dad ! lets go somewhere else . i don't wanna stay here "

at night 

Kim Taehyung was burning in furious . his emotions were all mixed , he never felt like this before and hated it a lot . he stormed into Lee's mansion , he shouted leeara's name expecting her to come out but no one came out . he shouted again and this time maids in the kitchen came out . 

he asked in anger tone " where is she " one of the maid came forward and said in a crumbling tone " Mr lee and family went on trip "  Taehyung clenched his jaw listening how she is enjoying after playing with him . he asked " when they will be back " maid said " we don't know sir " 

Taehyung throwed the flower vase on the table making everyone flinch. he looked at the big photo frame of leeara in the hall and said while clinching his jaw " one more time appear in front of me ........ I promise I'll make your life hell "

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️