Part 6

night 12:30 at Kim's mansion 

everyone was worried because Yoongi was not lifting his phone because his phone was dead . Yoongi just entered into his house and everyone starting asking him the questions . 

sera asked " bro where you guys went . why you were not lifting our calls "  taehyung asked " i heard you went with a girl .... what's her name  ah leeara . how was it bro, to spend a time with the girl for the first time " he asked in a teasing tone 

yoongi nodded his head while saying " it was fucking awesome i enjoyed it now i'm going to sleep " he went directly into his room with sleepy eyes . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

time skips to birthday night.

Kim's mansion was filled with guest . Mr Kim was shivering a lot . sera went to him and said " dad ! please calm down . it will be alright " Yoongi asked " what's wrong sera "  sera said while sighing " today leeara is going to visit  our house for the first time and i asked her to bring her parents"  Yoongi looked at her and said " well that's a good news right what's to worry about it " sera sighed and said " well you know leeara's dad ...... he is the mafia leader , so dad is little .." before she could finish her sentence Yoongi exclaimed " whattttt . he is mafia leader ??"   sera looked at him and said " yeah he is ... you know lee Jong suk "  Yoongi opened his mouth while nodding his head and he realized that yesterday he went out with lee Jong suk's one and only daughter " 

and the next second they saw four majestic yet dangerous looking people entered into the hall . they were lee Jong suk , lee ji Eun , lee Ara and jeon Jungkook . sera forced her dad to go and great them . Mr Kim went to them and welcomed them with warm look . but deep down he was scared to death.   lee Jong suk hugged him and said " nice to meet you Mr Kim " chill shiver ran down in his spine when lee Jong suk hugged him .   Yoongi came and greeted them .  sera looked at mrs lee and she was mesmerized by her looks . she lean towards leeara and whispered " you mom is so beautiful "  leeara smiled and said " and dangerous too " 

Jungkook was busy eating food . he stuffed food in his mouth and said cutely " i love food especially at parties  , Mrs and Mr lee were chatting with sera's parents . and Yoongi was talking with leeara . and suddenly someone grabbed leeara's attention . she looked at that person who was talking with Yuna . her eyes was widened with shock and her face was showing different expression . she was looking at him without any blinking . Yoongi was asking her something but she didn't replied because she was lost in someone's eyes . Yoongi shook her shoulder then she came back to her sense . 

Yoongi asked " what happened leeara ?"   leeara pointed her finger at him and asked " who is he "  Yoongi looked at the direction and said " ah he is my brother  " leeara smirked and said " ah ! your brother " leeara went to him . by seeing leeara yuna was surprised " when did you came " she looked at her and said " just a while ago " Taehyng looked at her with blank face . Yuna said " she is leeara my best friend " 

Taehyung smiled and moved his hand forward for handshake as he said " hi my name is Taehyung . Kim Taehyung "

leeara didn't like physical touches specially with strangers . so yuna was about to say it but stopped when leeara shook her hand with him . it was a strange behaviour . leeara looked at him with a mesmerizing  eyes . 

leeara looked at his eyes and said " well nice meeting you KIM TAEHYUNG" she stressed his name " I really didn't taught i would meet you here" Taehyung was confused he asked " sorry ! what " leeara smiled and said " I'll talk to you later , we have whole life so .........   well i need to go now .  "  she said this and left from there . Taehyung looked at her with blank face . 

yuna asked with a blank face " did you guys met before " . Taehyung diverted his look towards yuna and said " this is my first time meeting her " 

leeara came to her dad and said " DAD I WANT SOMETHING "  lee Jong suk smiled and said " anything for you my little princess "  mrs lee frowned and asked " what caught your eye "

leeara smirked and said" KIM TAEHYUNG , second son of Mr Kim " . Mr Kim choked on his drink and looked at leeara with shock on his face . 

JK dropped his food from his mouth .

.

.

.

.

// don't forget to vote