Part 41

" why you are doing this to me "  leeara asked with innocently ." what did i do "  Taehyung questioned her .  

" you fed me porridge , you took care of me and now you are even wiping my mouth " 

Taehyung chuckled and said " because you got fever ................. I'm taking care of you " 

" why do you take care of me ......... you said you hate me " leeara said while sneaking inside the blanket .  Taehyung smiled and laid beside leeara . leeara furrowed her brows in confusion . he tugged her front hair in her ear and caressed her cheek while saying " yes , i hate you ........ i hate to see you suffer from fever . i hate this fever which makes your body temperature high , only i have right to make your body temperature high " 

leeara opened her eyes wide and asked " huhhh! "   Taehyung smiled and asked " will you marry me "

leeara was shocked , she didn't expect that Taehyung would say something like that . she said " b...but i divorced you " 

" that's why I'm asking to re marriage " Taehyung said 

" I have very bad mood swings "

" I'll bear them "

" I'll slap when I get angry "

" I'll take that as love stamp "

"I'll become uncontrollable if I drink "

"I'll handle it " 

" what if I again tried to run away from you "

" I'll follow you and stick to you , even if you are in the hell " 

listening to his answers leeara felt emotional . tears escaped from her eyes . Taehyung wiped her tears and pecked her lips.  leeara suddenly pushed Taehyung with a little force and covered her mouth " i have fever , you should stay away from me " 

Taehyung smiled and said " its ok , I'll share your fever too "  leeara made a sad pout , she throwed her blanket away and sat on the bed . Taehyung blinked twice and sat facing leeara . 

leeara started crying like a baby , she sat on Taehyung's thighs while facing him . she wrapped her arms around his neck and and her legs around his torso and buried her face in his neck crook  and cried even harder making noises like a child . 

Taehyung got startled . he hugged her head and started caressing her heard . he smiled and asked " are you still high "  leeara didn't relied anything because she was busy crying . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after two days finally leeara's health became stable . Taehyung  went to office . 

Felix saw Taehyung and asked " what boss , you didn't came from fast two days "  Taehyung sighed and said " I was busy "  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

at han's mansion 

sera came to yuna to console her . " are you angry at my bro " sera asked

yuna smiled and said " does anything changes from my anger , do your brother marry me if i became angry on him ? nothing will change , nothing will happen ............ and to be honest , i know that he still love leeara . its ok everything happens for a reason "

---------------------------

" hey Ara lets go out and eat something "  JK suggested 

" spicy  tteokbokki !!! " leeara said in excitement . they both went to eat  tteokbokki at streetside . after finishing tteokbokki leeara realized that she didn't have any money with her . 

she asked JK " did you brought wallet with you " JK nodded as no while stuffing tteokbokki in his mouth . they both didn't even brought their cellphones with them . 

leeara sighed and said " ajumma ! you have to come with us in order to get your money " ajumma didn't got what she was saying . 

in the next scene we see that leeara and JK were in the front seats of the car and street food ajumma was sitting behind . she was confused plus terrified because by judging leeara's and JK's out they both looked like a bad guys . 

leeara took them to Taehyung's company . when she entered into reception hall she found Taehyung talking to someone on his phone 

he looked at her and smiled while talking to someone in his phone . Taehyung seems busy so leeara directly went to him. she stood in front of him  and placed her hands in his back pocket to search for is wallet . Taehyung raised his hands a little to give her more access . 

everyone was looking at them . some were admiring their cuteness , some were feeling jealous and some were totally shocked because no one dared to go near Kim Taehyung . 

leeara found wallet , she took the amount from it and gave that to ajumma. leeara was about to go back but Taehyung grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him . leeara looked at Taehyung with confusing look .

" lets eat lunch together " he said and took her to his office . he ordered felix to bring food for them . while they were having lunch leeara observed that Taehyung was just looking at her so she asked " why you are looking at me like that "

Taehyung smiled and said " cause you are cute  " leeara sighed and continued eating . Taehyung asked " will you wear baggy cloths for me "  leeara asked " why "  Taehyung licked his lips and said " cause i wanna sneak inside your baggy shirt " 

leeara choked on her food listening this . she asked " what ............. who would do that " 

Taehyung smirked and said " you did to me .......... when you were drunk " 

leeara slapped her face in embarrassment . suddenly felix came in and said " bro , its time to attend the shareholders meeting "  Taehyung sighed and signaled him to go and he looked at leeara with a smirk and said " well , we will discuss about this later .it will be late so you go home " 

leeara poked her inner cheeks and nodded her head . when she went to car when she heard " hello leeara  " she turned towards the voice to see the person  . " hello jeff " 

jeff smiled and asked " if you don't mind will you come with me somewhere "  leeara said straight " i don't have time for that , i need to go "  jeff looked dawn and said " but you have to come " 

leeara furrowed her brows and asked " what "  jeff lifted his head and said " sorry " and he suddenly placed a piece of cloth on her mouth covering her nose and soon leeara lost her consciousness . 

.

.

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE SWEETIES 💖💖