Part 9

they both placed the gun at each other's forehead . leeara looked at Taehyung and said " the moment you press the trigger , I'll press mine and we both will be dead and after my death my dad will kill your whole family along with the girl you like . and if you leave me alive now I'll definitely kill your lover . so , the only choice you got is to marry me . everyone will be safe " she smiled . she came forward and said " I'm not afraid of dying and just afraid of not getting what I want " everyone were standing shocked and Taehyung was looking at her with furious expression . leeara smirked and  went from there by waving her hand without turning back . 

Felix widened his eyes and said " is she for real . she just pulled the reversed card brooo"

Jhope chuckled and whispered " match made in hell " 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

time skips . D-DAY 

everyone was happy except two people . one was burning with the anger and other was crying in the corner .

do you Mr KIM TAEHYUNG take Lee Ara as your lawfully wedded wife 

Taehyung looked at leeara  while gritting his teeth and said " I...do "

Han yuna was standing in the crowd while crying and she left from there when she heard Taehyung's statement . 

do you Ms lee ara take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband 

leeara said in a pleasant tone " yes i do "

now you may kiss the bride 

Taehyung came near to her and whispered in her ear "i'll make your life hell " then he looked into her eyes with a smirk but his smirk faded when he saw the SHE DEVIL in front of him with a little smirk . 

leeara moved her face near Taehyung and said " lets live in that hell together " she pulled Taehyung closer to her and kissed him roughly . 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lee Jong Suk gifted a big house for his daughter to lead her happy marriage life 

leeara was in her bedroom scrolling her phone . suddenly Taehyung opened the door with furious expression . 

leeara looked at Taehyung and asked with playful smile " what darling , excited for today's night " Taehyung gritted his teeth and spat " look ! earlier it was you who kissed me not me so practically its not a mutual kiss " leeara was looking with a blank expression 

Taehyung continued " and this marriage , this means nothing to me . you were lee Ara yesterday and you are lee Ara today and you will be lee Ara in future ...... you can never be Kim Ara . you just came into my life but you can't come into my heart " he spat and starting walking out from there . 

leeara shouted his name " ya Kim Taehyung " he didn't respond she shouted again " KIM TAEHYUNG  "

he didn't responded . she shouted " V !!!!!!! "  

he came back while shouting " what!!!!"

she gritted her teeth while saying " close that fucking door , I hate to get up from bed "

he furrowed his brows in disbelief and closed that door with thud sound 

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️