Part 37

" what is your real emotion towards her ......................... love or hate " yuna asked 

" I love to hate her " Taehyung replied and went from there . yuna smiled and thought " you are wrong " its love disguised hate . c'mon Taehyung don't fool yourself " 

Taehyung came inside his room and saw leeara sitting in the middle of the bed without any expression . he said " i brought food for you "  leeara spat " i don't need it " 

"you have to eat "

" I said i don't want it " she said while raising her voice " and by the way who gave you right to order me around " 

"you did " Taehyung said in a deep cold voice . " what !!" leeara asked in confusion 

"you don't like other man to touch you except me .......... isn't that enough to say that i have full right on you " Taehyung asked raising his one brow 

leeara licked her lips in frustration , she stood from the bed and went near Teahyung  and said " well you are not only the man who touched me ....................... Jungkook did and ........... doctor Jin did touched me  and you are just like them " 

" well my touch is different from their touch dear " he said while moving his steps forward .

leeara started to take her steps backward while saying "h.. how " her back got bumped into wall and Taehyung pinned his both hands on the wall caging leeara in between them . he moved his face near to hers . 

leeara's heart started raising its beat . Taehyung looked back and forth into her eyes while saying " well ask you heart why it beats fast when I'm near you "

------------------------------------------------------

at night leeara slept in Taehyung's room and Taehyung slept in other room . 

in the morning 

when leeara woke up she saw it was already 10 : 30 . she went downstairs and to her surprise she found mihi ( leeara's maid ) there . she asked " mihi what you're doing here "  mihi smiled and said " well sir Kim Taehyung brought me here to take care of you "  

leeara sighed and spoke " so , he caged you just like he did to me "  mihi asked " what " leeara smiled and said " nothing "   

just give me 10 minutes , I'll bring breakfast for you " she said and left from there .  leeara was having the tour of the house . when she tried to open a door of one room someone came and grabbed her hand preventing her to open . 

leeara looked at the owner of that hand . it was yuna . yuna smiled and said " well our pretty guest is still here ................. don't you know that you should never roam in someone's house without their permission " 

leeara jerked her hand without saying anything . yuna thought that leeara will burst out into anger but to her surprise she left without saying anything . 

---------------------------------------------

< Sydney , Australia >

"will she be okey alone there " Mrs lee said with a concern .  " she is our daughter , nothing will happen to her  and i believe that Taehyung will never let anyone harm her " lee jong suk said with a confidence in his voice 

" I'm worried about her heath "  

" she is totally fine now my queen , my princess  defeated death . just think it as a nightmare . you don't have to worry about that " lee jong suk said with a smile on his face 

------------------------------------------------

leeara was leisurely laying on sofa thinking what drama she should watch next . and yuna was sitting on dining table thinking about something when Taehyung just entered . 

seeing Taehyung yuna got from her chair and said " you came early today " Taehyung asked without any expressions " what are you doing here "  yuna said " ahhhhhhh..............i actually wanted to do shopping "

Taehyung looked at her with confusing look . yuna said " you know you are my husband to be "

leeara looked at them when she heard that word husband to be .  Taehyung sighed and said " you would have came to my office for this "  leeara poked her inner cheek thinking " he didn't said this to me when i was his wife " 

yuna smiled and said " i thought you would be busy so ...... "  Taehyung sighed and took out his black card and said " use as much as you want "  

leeara rolled her eyes listening to his statement . yuna smiled and asked " leeara would you like to come shopping with me "

leeara looked at her and forced smiled while saying " no thanks " she then diverted her gaze to Taehyung and said " I don't have to go to mall .... if i need mall will come to me " she smirked while looking into Tae's eyes 

.

.

.

.

// guys thank you so much for loving and supporting leeara . if you like my fiction please go and check my other fiction tooo specially ( secrets of farland )  you gonna love this one. give that a try please . love you all 🥹//

.

.

.

PLEASE VOTE SWEETIES 💖💖