Part 47

doctor Jin rushed when he got to know the leeara is admitted in the hospital . he saw Taehyung sweating and shaking in fear . as soon as Taehyung saw Jin he grabbed his collar and asked " what happened to leeara , why is she saying that leeara received cancer treatment " 

jin took a deep breath and said " I'll tell you later first let me check her "  jin went to leeara and examined her pulse and eyes . " take her blood samples and test them also do CT scan " 

he then went to kim Taehyung and explained everything that happened 5 years ago . 

at that moment Taehyung's heart broken into millions of pieces knowing that how much leeara suffered not just physically but also mentally . he thought that she left him just because she got bored but now he knew the real fact why she left that day . she doesn't wanted to hurt him , she doesn't wanted him to know about her disease . 

Taehyung cried his eyes out . " do each and every test " 

jin placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder while assuring " nothing will happen to her . i bet its just a dehydration or something . she received treatment for whole 5 years and she got cured . believe me Taehyung "

Taehyung said " i know nothing will happen to her but still please do each and every test . i want her to be fine " 

jin said " ok we will do every test 

lee jong suk and lee ji eun and Jungkook rushed to hospital when they got to know about the news . 

after 30 minutes . 

jin came to them . lee jong suk asked " how is she "  lee ji eun looked worried and Jungkook was sweating . Taehyung asked " what happened to her  tell me " 

jin sighed and said " she is fine but the thing is ........"

Taehyung shouted " what !!!! "  

jin said " you are going to become a dad " 

Taehyung sighed in frustration but after a second he realized what jin said " wait what !! what did you said "

everyone was shocked . jin smiled and said " leeara is pregnant congratulations MR V you are going to be a dad and MR and MRS lee you are going to be grandparents "

everyone's face got lit up. they looked at each other , Taehyung closed his mouth with his hand due to over excitement .  JK asked " then what I'm going to be "  

MR lee said " uncle "  JK jumped and shouted " I'm gonna be uncle yeah , buddy you gonna get the coolest uncle in the universe " 

------------------------------

" WHAT !! I have baby in my stomach " leeara shouted 

Taehyung smiled and nodded .  " but i don't feel anything inside my stomach right now "  leeara said in confusion 

Taehyung chuckled and said " you will feel it soon "  leeara smiled and said " our baby is the most luckiest because she is going to have most coolest family .. mafia and rich grandparents , cool uncles and aunty , gangster dad and badass mom " 

they all laughed at leeara's statement 

--------------------------------------

2 months passed . 

leeara was sleeping peacefully . her phone started ringing . she said in a sleepy voice "  beb answer the call for me " she tapped beside the bad but found Taehyung no where . she sighed in frustration and stretched her hand to grab phone 

" hello "  

" yeah Ara , get up open your eyes "

" Jungkook ........... why did you called me at this hour "

" buddy wake up " 

she frowned and opened her eyes . lights were off , she couldn't see anything . and the next moment she heard a thud sounds . everyone shouted " happy birthday leeara " 

lights got turned on and she smiled when she saw her whole room was decorated with balloons

" happy birthday to you ~ 

happy birthday to you~ 

happy birthday to dear Ara ~ 

happy birthday to you ~ " 

Taehyung brought cake and said " blow it and make a wish " she did as he said 

" why did you decorated my room with balloons , its so childish "  leeara frowned 

JK said " in future you have to this for your children . we are jest giving a lesson to you "

leeara made a angry pout . MR lee asked " say me my princess , what do you want "

leeara smiled and said " dad , this time i wanted to ask my baby's dad . lets see will he give me the things like you did "

Taehyung tilted his head and said " just say it ..... the next moment it will be in front of you  "

" really ! then this one day full fill my wishes " leeara said with a smirk 

-------------------------------------------

morning 7:30 

leeara came downstairs . Taehyung said " at your service my queen "  leeara smirked and said " prepare me a breakfast " 

it was not his cup of tea but still he tried and when she tasted it .......... she smiled and said " delicious " 

JK widened his eyes and took a bite from leeara's bowl and his expressions became ugly when he tasted it . leeara gave a death stare to JK and JK gulped his bite with throwing it out . 

Taehyung was feeling so proud because till now he didn't know he could even cook  " I'm best at everything " he smirked 

leeara nodded her head with a smile and finished her breakfast . JK was looking at her with worried expressions 

leeara went into her room and got ready . Taehyung entered the room and saw leeara struggling to zip the back of her dress . he went to her and asked " should i help "  leeara looked into his eyes through the mirror and said " sure " 

he then placed his on the bare back playing with his fingers and zipped her dress . she then turned and asked " can you choose foot ware for me " Taehyung caressed her cheeks and said " why do need foot ware when i can carry you for the rest of my life "  

leeara wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ears " i wanted to do that but my poor heart will get tired beating so fast " 

Taehyung smiled and brought ankle strap heels and knelt in front of leeara . leeara was shocked . she said " i can do ............ " before she could complete her sentence he lifted her feet and placed inside the heel " 

at this moment leeara's happiness was touching the seventh sky . Taehyung looked at her and asked " now tell me what next " 

" i wanted to go to shopping " leeara said 

" should i bring the mall to you " Taehyung asked 

leeara smiled and said " no my dead beb i wanted to with you 

when they went to mall , mall was filled with people . Taehyung made a call to owner of the mall and made mall empty within 5 minutes 

.

.

.

.

.

// PLEASE VOTE SWEETIES 💗💗💗