Part 4

............they were looking at each other. one with the angry face while other with the sorry face and suddenly voice disturbed them . sera looked at both of them and said " hello both . i hope everything is fine ................... " along with sera ,yuna was also present there . yuna whispered " why the environment is so tensed "  sera broke the silence while saying " leeara meet my big brother yoongi . yoongi this is lee Ara , my other best friend " 

leeara looked at yoongi and said " mr yoongi , its very bad to meet you now i should go because i don't have time to dig gold here " . she said and went by waving her hand without turning back . sera yuna and yoongi looked at her disappearing back . sera looked at yoongi and asked what happened . yoongi replied in a low tone " well its just a misunderstanding "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at kim's mansion 

yoongi and sera returned home along with yuna . taehyung saw yoongi's face which shows the disappointment and asks is everything ok . yoongi went into his room without any reply . taehyung was confused . sera said " i think he fought with my friend " taehyung was shocked " what ! did he fought with you " he asked looking at yuna . yuna's cheeks became red . no one notice it except taehyung . sera sighed and said " not yuna . with leeara " . taehyung asked " who is leeara ............. ah the other bestie who doesn't came to our house "  sera nodded as ues and went into her room .

 now the main hall was almost empty . only yuna and taehyung was present . taehyung started walking towards yuna and yuna started stepping backwards . taehyung grabbed her hand and pulled yuna towards him . " what are you doing , what if someone see " yuna asked in lower tone . taehyung smiled and said " no one has interest in us . so no one will see us " taehyung tilted his head and moved closer to yuna's and was about to kiss her but yunya blocked his lips while saying " what are you doing tae " taehyung smiled and said " its called kiss baby " 

 yuna sighed and said " i know its a kiss and you should know that i won't allow you to do that "  taehyung said with a pout " you know its almost two years since we started dating and you know what  i haven't even had my first kiss "  yuna chuckled and said " its been two years but nobody know about our dating and i feel very guilty became i didn't even share this with my two best friends and the thing about your first kiss ... go and kiss your future wife " 

taehyung looked into her eyes and said " but my future wife is right in front of me " yuna pushed him slowly and said " mr kim taehyung , you need to get married first "  

taehyung smiled and said " ok fine , sera's birthday is coming and you have to bring your parents to the party because i'm going to ask your dad for your hand " 

.

.

.

.

// please vote