Part 19

"damn!"

"did you said something ?"

Taehyung cleared his throat and asked " why are you wearing my shirt " 

" because I forgot to bring my pyjamas " she replied .

Taehyung tried so hard to not look at her but he failed every time . he took a long breath and said " I think I should sleep now , I'm so tired "

he turned towards the other side of the bed and closed his eyes . leeara laid beside Taehyung scrolled her phone before sleeping 

night 2:00 AM 

Taehyung was unable to sleep . he turned to other side and looked at leeara who was sleeping peacefully . smile appeared on his face . he covered her with duvet and went out for a little walk . 

in the yard yuna was sitting alone and looking at stars . Taehyung noticed her and went to her and asked " what are you doing here yuna .  yuna replied " unable to sleep and you Taehyung " Taehyung replied " me too "

yuna looked at Taehyung and asked " can I ask you one thing " 

Taehyung nodded and said " ask " 

yuna asked " you started liking leeara , don't you ?"

Taehyung's pov :

as soon as I heard yuna's question , my heart started beating fast . as I realized i started growing feelings for her , she was never my type , she was never my choice but now I don't know why I feel something for her . how should i answer yuna's question , I don't know . I just stayed still . 

yuna laughed and said " you used to say me that I'm the reason for you smile and laughter and I know that I'm good at jokes . I crack jokes and you smile but I wonder how her silence made you smile "

I had no answer for her question . I don't know why smile appears on my face when i look at her . I was silently listening to yuna as she spoke " you know Taehyung , you didn't started liking her , you started loving her "

my heart skipped a beat when i heard her last sentence . it made my heart exploded . I don't wanna accept it but yeah that was a fact and finally I opened my mouth and spoke " I'm sorry yuna "

she smiled and left by saying " I believe in fate . if you are in my fate no one can stop me having you in my life "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 MORNING 🌄

everyone was having breakfast . sera asked while munching her food " leeara would you like to go shopping with me " . leeara nodded . yoongi frowned and asked " i don't understand why everyone addresses her as lee ara when she is no more lee ara . she is kim ara bro "

sera gulped her food and said " you know we are habituated of calling her leeara . and we will call her lee ara what's your problem bro "

yoongi rolled his eyes and continued eating by thinking " yeah she is right . how can i blame others when i myself calls her leeara   "

leeara's phone ringing 

leeara : hello .. DAD !!!! ( excited ) . wait what !!! i will be there in 25 minutes . just wait for me "  

leeara looked at everyone who was already looking at her . she said in an excitement " i'm sorry guys i have to go first . my dad just landed and i have to go and see him . JK LETS GO 

JK nodded and taehyung said to Jungkook " don't let her drive " jungkook smiled and nodded . leeara dragged him by saying " lets gooo "

sera looked at taehyung and asked " what about us . we just brough one car with us "  suga replied " don't worry i'll call my manager to bring car "

at Lee's mansion 

leeara entered hall and saw her dad talking on phone . leeara shouted " DAD ! "

 leeara shouted " DAD ! "

 "here enters my little princess " lee jong suk said with opened arms . leeara ran to him and hugged him tightly and lee jong suk lifted his precious daughter into the air 

when they are enjoying their dad and daughter moment they heard " this she devil visits when her dad is at home otherwise she never visits "

leeara smile and said while sitting beside her mom  " because i know that my mom will busy in cleaning mess created by her daughter "

her mom twisted her ears and asked " then why do you create mess "

"AHHHHH!!!! my ear its paining "

her mom smiled and said "tsk drama queen "

meanwhile at home ( Taehyung's pov )

 its been 4 hours and she didn't returned home . I thought she would call me but she didn't . I'm feeling bored . and I'm on leave today . should i just go to my office ..... no what if she returns home when I'm at office . ..... should i just go and visit her parents ... no , they didn't invited me how can i go there . I have my self respect . ... what should i do now . should i call her .... no i will never call her . she should be the one who should call me .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. what she thinks about herself ha , does she only the one who has dad , i have dad too. I'll go and see my dad 

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️