Part 16

leeara looked at Taehyung with disbelieve . she clenched her fist and went from there . Taehyung sighed in disappointment . he realized what he just did . he licked his lips in disappointment and started following her . 

leeara rode her car in highest speed and Taehyung followed her . she reached home and went into her bedroom . Taehyung ran into her bedroom and saw leeara sitting on the bed with serious look . 

he took a deep breath and started explaining " look ! I know I shouldn't have raised my hand on you but you were about kill her . I just want to stop you so I just ...... ( sighed) I'M SORRY ! " 

leeara didn't said a single word but her anger was clearly visible on her face . Taehyung came near bed and sat in front of her " I'm sorry . if you want you can slap me to or you can beat as much as you want . I won't complain " he said while looking at her face with the pout on his face 

whole day passed but leeara didn't even said a single word and she just ghosted him . two days passed but the atmosphere was the same . 

Taehyung called yuna who is back from Paris . he asked her to meet at restaurant . 

at restaurant 

yuna : what happened Taehyung is everything fine 

Taehyung sighed and said " no ! leeara is not talking with me . she is mad at me "

yuna frowned and said " you came to you ex girlfriend to talk about you married life problems " 

Taehyung sighed and said " c'mon yuna , you are the only one who can solve this problem , she is your best friend "  yuna smiled and said " ok fine ! I'll plan something "

-----------------------------------------------------------

yuna called leeara 

leeara : what's up 

yuna : hella bored 

leeara : same 

yuna : lets hangout ........... I think we should go to our guest house 

leeara : that's not bad idea . just inform to sera . tonight we are going 

yuna: ok

---------------------------------------------------

leeara called JK because he is her bff so he need to come with her . leeara and JK went yuna's house . leeara didn't informed to Taehyung as usual . 

at yuna's house 

sera , yoongi , taehyung and yuna was waiting for them . and when leeara saw Taehyung there she had no expressions on her face . 

sera : ok! now everyone is here .lets go !!! 

whole journey was boring as hell because leeara was silent , yuna and sera tried to hype up but no one responded , yoongi was silent as usual , JK didn't dared to talk and Taehyung was busy in driving . 

they reached the guest house . sera exclaimed " wow just look how beautiful the view is . this is the first time I'm seeing it .  i really liked it here  " 

leeara looked at her and asked " you said this last time too " 

sera cleared her throat and said " ahh its so cold here . lets prepare for bonfire "

JK got frustrated and went to Taehyung " WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DID TO HER "  Taehyung laughed awkwardly and said " please find out some solution " JK sighed " its so hard to deal with her when she is angry " yoongi said " find some soliution . its hella boring when she is silent  " 

JK went to leeara and said " Ara can you bring some soju . I forgot to bring from home "

leeara nodded . yoongi came and said " how can she go alone at night . you should go with her JK " JK said " well I have to prepare fire so ... you should go yoongi "  yoongi said " well I have mails to send so I can't ...................... how about you take Taehyung "

leeara looked at them and said " I'm not kid , I can go alone " . JK stopped her by saying " are you sure Ara . its night and you have to go alone and CVS is far from here but you can't take car because its out of battery and you know ....... some dangerious things might be ............. "

leeara cleared her throat and said " fine . I'll take him "  Taehyung's face lighten up 

yoongi turned towards JK with his wide eyes . he asked " is leeara afraid of something ? " 

JK smirked and hummed ." what's that " yoongi asked with curious face . "you don't have to know it " JK said with the straight face 

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️