Part 34

manager opened his mouth wide when he heard " I'm buying this bar "  his inner thoughts were " i saw people buying flowers , rings , dresses for their girlfriends but he brought a whole bar to let her wife sleep peacefully . he is the standard man ! damn "

it was morning 6 am and Taehyung left from their by giving some instructions to workers . these are not the instruction on how to run the bar but these are the instruction on how to behave when his wife woke from sleep . 

leeara slowly woke and saw it was already 8 in the morning " fuck man , i slept the whole night here "  one worker came and said " no problem mam , our bar opens 24/7 "  leeara sighed and said " good "  other worker came and gave her some hangover medicines . she looked at him with weird expressions . that worker said " ah ! this is the service we provide to our customers " 

" oh ! she replied and took those medicines " she paid with extra amount and said " i like you services "  she went out and as soon as she stepped out she saw a texi . she sat in the taxi and said her destination . taxi driver smiled and said " i know mam "  leeara furrowed her brows in confusion and asked " what "  taxi driver gave hesitative smile and said " I mean i know that location mam " taxi driver started car 

and from far Taehyung was observing everything to make sure that she is safe . 

-------------------------------------------

leeara arrived at hotel . Namjoon ran to her and asked " where were whole night " leeara went into her room by saying " just taking nap somewhere "  when leeara laid on her bed she saw someone opened her door . it was Taehyung . leeara ignored him . he furiously came in and grabbed her hand and put handcuffs to her right hand and he cuffed himself on his left hand . 

leeara asked " what are you doing " Taehyung replied in a deep voice " i said you need to stick with me but you disobeyed it " he threw keys somewhere by saying " now you can't escape from me " he dragged her to his room . she screamed " yeah !!! its paining " Taehyung ignored her 

Taehyung was doing his documents review with his cuffed hands . leeara sighed and said " can't you stay idle . my hand is moving along with your and now I'm tired " Taehyung looked at her hand . it was little bruised . Taehyung rubbed his temple with his right and said " fine lets sleep "  what ?

leeara and Taehyung was laying on the bed facing the ceiling . its been 20 minutes and they didn't moved a single bit . it was awkward moment . finally leeara spoke " I'm hungry " 

time skip 

food is in front of them . Taehyung was eating but leeara was just staring . Taehyung asked " what are you waiting for " leeara stared at him said " don't you see my right hand is cuffed . how should i eat "  Taehyung sighed and grabbed a bite with his chopsticks and placed them near leeara's mouth . he signaled her to eat . 

leeara cheeks burned and she cleared her  throat and opened her mouth  . Taehyung was feeding her with his hands and leeara was feeling shy . she tried to hide her blush by turning her face but these scene became more intimating when Taehyung placed chopsticks in his mouth and with his hand he turned leeara's head towards him . he removed chopsticks from his mouth and said " just look at me " he grabbed another bite with his chopsticks and placed near her mouth 

leeara looked at him like she almost got lost in his eyes and was struggling to move her eyes from him . Taehyung came near her and said " if you look at me like that then i will eat you "  leeara looked away and Taehyung lowered his head and smiled little . 

after finishing their lunch Taehyung told her to get up and dragged her towards washroom . leeara asked " what are you doing " Taehyung said " i have to pee "  leeara widened her eyes and said " unlock this and go " Taehyung said " no its urgent i don't have time for that " leeara shouted " NO " Taehyung said " you just close your eyes if you don't wanna see "  

leeara lost her cool and grabbed his color and said " unlock this or you will be dead Taehyung " Taehyung sighed and called sera . sera came and asked " what " Taehyung told her to search keys . sera sighed in frustration before searching keys . 

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️