Part 39

leeara looked at those burning eyes of Taehyung . she felt totally different emotion in his eyes which she never experienced . she felt a pang on her heart . she left from their without saying a single word . she went into her room and for some reason tears rolled from her eyes . she didn't liked the way Taehyung shouted her . 

next day when Taehyung went to his office he called Hobi and asked to bring the information about Yeonjun .  its been a day and they both didn't talk with each other . 

Hobi came to Taehyung's office with the information . 

" his full name is choi Yeonjun , the heir of choi's industries . he attended the same school of leeara . he was leeara's  classmate . currently living in California and the most shocking this was .................................."

Taehyung asked in a serious tone " what "

Jhope continued " he would have became  fiancé of leeara "  

" WHAT !!!!!!" Taehyung's expressions became ugly . he was burning in rage .  

" yeah ! MR choi wanted his son to marry leeara but leeara rejected the proposal "   Taehyung folded his hands over his chest and asked " why " 

Hobi sighed and said " reason is unknown "

--------------------------

" what happened dude , are you not feeling well " yeonjun asked 

" no , just missing dad " leeara said .  

"if you call your dad , he will be here within hours " JK said with a frown 

"hey guys are you attending party to night " leeara raised a question 

JK sighed and said " no Ara , I'm skipping . i can't go there " leeara asked " why " JK said " no don't force me , you know right I'm not really a business person . i can't be in that business party

leeara frowned and looked at yeonjun . yeonjun smiled and said " just for a while " leeara smiled 

time skips to party 

everyone was enjoying the party . jeff came to Taehyung and said " your house is so beautiful MR taehyung " taehyung smiled and said " thanks " and his eyes fell on yeonjun who just entered the hall . 

leeara went to receive him . they both were having a chat . they both seems so close . Taehyung sighed and looked away . jeff asked " what happened Taehyung , are you fine " Taehyung said " sorry jeff , you enjoy the party " 

"OK Ara i need to go now , JK might be waiting for me in pub  " yeonjun said with a cute face . leeara poked her inner cheek and said "ok fine , go " 

after yeonjun left , leeara was sitting alone enjoying her drink . everyone in the party were talking about the engagement of Taehyung and yuna . 

leeara tried her best to avoid them but she failed . she started drinking more and more . and soon she got high . meanwhile one man approached leeara by saying " Miss i guess you need a company . you seems alone " 

leeara said " go away before i slap you "  that man asked " what " he tried to place his hand on her shoulder but stopped when someone grabbed his hand and punched on his face 

" don't dare to touch her " Taehyung said while gritting his teeth . that man said with a crumbled tone " s...sir I .. just tried to ........... help her " Taehyung grabbed his shoulder and was about to punch him but his dad MR Kim came and stopped him " what are you doing Taehyung " 

leeara was sitting on the chair while resting her chin on her palm with a puppy eyes . she fell on the table with a thud sound . 

Taehyung sighed and went to leeara . he sneaked his hands around her carrying her in a bridal style . everyone started whispering seeing the scene in front of them . 

Taehyung's dad raised his voice " Taehyung what you are doing " Taehyung didn't replied anything . he started walking towards his room but stopped in between and shouted " EVERYONE GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE " 

everyone were shocked seeing this scene 

he took leeara to his bedroom and layed  her on the bed . he was burning in rages . he went to take a cool shower . he changed into comfortable oversized cloths . when he came into his room he saw leeara sitting on the bed with narrowed eyes .

when she saw Taehyung she smiled showing her teeth . Taehyung ignored and sat on the sofa in his bedroom looking at her . 

he asked " why you're not sleeping "  she said with a pout face " its so cold here "  

he sighed and went to her and covered her with duvet " is it hot now "  she nodded her head as no .  he turned off the AC . and looked at her " is it fine now " 

leeara again nodded her head as no . Taehyung sighed a little and placed his palm on her forehead to check her temperature . she was fine . he looked at her and poked his inner cheek " are you playing with me " 

leeara frowned and nodded her head as no . he sighed and sat beside her  " what do you want " 

she tapped bed beside her and said " you sleep here " in a cute voice .  

he slept beside her by placing his both hands beneath his head facing the ceiling . leeara giggled and sat on the bed turned towards Taehyung , she raise his shirt showing his bare stomach . 

Taehyung furrowed his brows in confusion . he was about to say something but stopped when he found leeara sneaking inside his shirt 

leeara raised Taehyung shirt and sneaked her head inside his shirt . she was struggling inside his shirt to find the neck of his shirt . she gave up and buried her face on his hard chest . 

Taehyung's heart started beating abnormally fast . he asked " w...what are you doing " 

leeara said in a low tone " I'm unable to find the exist " Taehyung took a long breath and opened the first three buttons of his shirt . 

as he opened his button leeara sneaked out her head saying " i found the way to out "  her eyes met with his . 

he was laying on bed and she was laying on him . not just their eyes but also their bodies were in contact . 

.

.

.

.

.

.

PLEASE VOTE SWEETIES 💗💗💗