Part 15

next morning . 

leeara was sitting on her bed scrolling her phone . Kim sera went to Chicago with her brother yoongi for a business trip and yuna went to Paris to see painting exhibition and JK was busy sleeping  . leeara was so bored . 

she went to Taehyung's company . 

"how can I help you mam "

"I want to meet Mr Kim Taehyung "

"do you have appointment man "

" I don't need appointment to see my husband "

" ummmm ahhhh mmmmm "

" where is he " 

" In his office mam "

" ok then " 

leeara directly went to his office opened the door and saw Taehyung peacefully working on his laptop . Taehyung frowned and asked " what you're doing here " 

she sighed and stepped inside while saying " well I was bored at home so I came here to play with you "

Taehyung said while typing " this is not a playground and I'm not your toy "

leeara said with a playful smirk " if i want , this can be my playground and you can be my toy too "

he looked at her , he tried to control his smile and said in a serious tone " shut up and get lost . I have really important work to do " 

leeara sighed and said "ok ! you do your work and I'll just watch sitting over there " she pointed at the couch in his office " 

he didn't said anything and she went and sat on the couch . Taehyung was busy with his stuff and leeara was busy admiring Taehyung . 

meanwhile one young lady entered office 

Taehyung looked at her and said while smiling " very good Suzy you came take these files and recheck them

Taehyung looked at her and said while smiling " very good Suzy you came take these files and recheck them . aahhh did you forward those mails "

Suzy smiled and said " no sir i will do that after lunch " .

leeara was burning inside seeing Taehyung smiling at her . and Taehyung totally forgot that leeara was also present in the room .  leeara tried so hard to ignore them but it was impossible .

leeara snapped her finger twice and gained their attention . suzy looked at her and asked " umm who is she sir "  Taehyung said " uninvited guest ... in my life and office " 

Suzy was confused " ummm what " .  leeara said " he means that I'm his wife " . 

Suzy had a big crush on Taehyung and she literally hate his wife (leeara). by observing tone in Taehyungs voice she understood that he hate his wife . Suzy smirked and rolled her eyes . she turned to Taehyung and said " sir you said I'm the best employee in this company " she continued while placing her hand on his hand " believe me sir you deserve best " 

Taehyung was totally confused by her words . and leeara lost her control . she got from there went directly to Suzy and slapped her . sound of slap echoed in the whole room . Taehyung widened his eyes . and Suzy placed her hand on her cheek  . 

the next moment leeara grabbed her neck and pinned her to wall . Suzy was struggling to release her grip but it was no use . 

Taehyung  pulled leeara towards him and shouted " WHAT YOU'RE DOING " 

leeara pushed Taehyung and shouted " HOW DARE SHE TOUCHED YOU "  leeara went to her and grabbed her neck once again . 

Taehyung furiously went to her and turned her and placed a big slap on leeara's cheek  

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️