Part 8

and about you ........... i guess i know much about you Mr V" . Taehyung widened his eyes listening the name V .  Leeara looked at him and smirked " why are you so shocked Mrs kim Taehyung .... or should i call you MR MAFIA V  who always hide his identity even from their family . just imagine your family members knowing this fact specially Mr Kim ............. it would be terrifying right " she smirked and continued while Taehyung stared with burning eyes " if you don't want your family to know about this then marry me "  she stood from the chair and said good bye before leaving . 

Taehyung glared  at her disappearing back while gritting his teeth .  Leeara was in the cellar when someone hit her head with a rod making her unconscious . 

time skips 

now leeara is in the basement tied to a chair in unconscious state . one man knelt before her and asked " is she lee Ara . but why she didn't gained her conscious yet "

other said in a deep voice " bro i thing she is death "

Jhope turned towards Felix and said said " don't say such words

Jhope turned towards Felix and said said " don't say such words . she is lee Ara . if she is dead then we all will be dead . don't forget who is her father "  Felix gulped in fear . 

after 10 minutes Leeara opened her eyes making a hiss sound . she lifted her head to see the person in front who was staring at her 

 she lifted her head to see the person in front who was staring at her 

Leeara chuckled and said " you don't have to look at me like that . i know I'm beautiful "

Taehyung smirked and said " you know Leeara why nobody knows my true identity ....... its because i left no person alive who know my this side . and now you know . so , accordingly i have to kill you right here but  .... you are my sisters best friend so i won't do that . instead i want to give you a chance . keep your little mouth shut and just reject this marriage " 

Leeara looked at Taehyung and said " ok ! first untie me " Felix untied her and stood beside her 

Leeara chucked and said " you are so kind Mr Taehyung . i really wanted to know about something . why you don't wanna marry me . i want the true reason "

Taehyung said with the straight face " i love someone else "

Leeara smiled and  leaned towards Taehyung who is sitting in front of her . she said while looking into his eyes " so , you love someone else then i have no other choice . i should kill her "

hearing this sentence Taehyung's expressions turned dark and his eyes were burning with anger . he stood up and took out his gun . seeing the movement of Taehyung Leeara took gun from Felix pocket who was standing beside her and at the same time they both placed gun on each other's forehead .

Felix was shocked to see her sudden action . Jhope placed his hand on his mouth and said " this is the first time seeing someone with the same pace as Taehyung "  

Felix whispered " imagine them in the bed with the same pace "

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️