Part 48

Taehyung and leeara played with outfits , tried some couple t shirts , hoodies . took cute pics together and had a wonderful  lunch 

leeara's dad arranged a big birthday party at his house and invited every mafia gang from all over the world . whole birthday theme was black . everyone wore black outfit except leeara .

she wore a while ball gown .  when she came down everyone looked at her , she look just like an angel  who descended from the sky .  

Taehyung walked towards her and forwarded his hand while asking " would you like to dance with me "

leeara smile and said " sure " 

Taehyung sneaked his one hand around her waist and joint the other hand palm with hers and started moving along the music . he whispered in her ears " you look so beautiful "  leeara smiled and said " i look beautiful because you are the aesthetic of my life " 

he stopped moving and looked into her eyes and slowly kissed her and she kissed him back 

----------------------------------------

after 3 years 

"Areumaa~ ................... wake up princess " Taehyung sang while placing a kiss on her forehead . " Areumaa~  " he carried her and took her to washroom and placed her on counter . " dad ~ please let me sleep for five more minutes "  she said in a cute voice  

"andae (no ) you getting late to school "  Taehyung said while putting paste on her brush .  

" dad whole school belongs to your father then why should i be on  time , I'm his grand daughter , i can go at any time " she said with a cute pout 

Taehyung sighed and said " no special treatment at school ..... open your mouth " she opened her mouth and Taehyung placed brush in her mouth and started brushing her teeth . 

" spit it .......................... say eee ................. say aaa ........... spit it ................... take this water in your mouth ................... gargle it ........... spit it .......... do it once again " 

" dad ~ i know how to brush my teeth ............ you don't have to do it daily " she said with angry pout " 

" ok i got it princess ........... now lets do your hair " 

 now lets do your hair " 

ok all ready . lets go and have breakfast . they both went down . " mihi i said you to prepare mild food for my lunch but yesterday you sent a spicy noodles " Areum said with her eyebrows furrowed . 

mihi slapped her forehead and said " I'm sorry little madam . I'm actually not used to it . I'll remember it well from now " 

" ok ok no need to sorry " she said while munching on her food  . Taehyung and mihi chucked at her behavior 

they finished their breakfast . they heard " buddy c'mon we are getting late " 

" ok dad bye I'm going oh ! wait " she signaled Taehyung to bent a little . Taehyung knelt before her and she kissed his cheek and went by waving her hand without turning back