Part 26

leeara furrowed her brows and asked " what !! "   Jimin nodded while saying " you are good at snatching other's things but how can you do that to your best friend . how can you do that to yuna !!!" . 

leeara couldn't believe what he was saying . she looked at yuna and asked " what he is saying "  yuna looked at her and said " its nothing , just don't listen to him " yuna grabbed Jimin's hand and said " Jimin lets go out and talk " 

leeara stopped them and said " explain me first "  yuna looked down and said nothing .  leeara turned to Taehyung and asked " is he right ? yuna was your girlfriend ?? " . Taehyung closed his eyes and looked down while nodding his head . 

leeara's eyes got filled with tears . she shouted " WHY DID YOU DIDN'T SAID THIS TO ME " her voice echoed in the room . everyone stood silent . sera was also in big shock because she was also not aware of this fact . 

leeara looked at yuna with dark orbs which was filled with tears but her tears never left her eyes . she asked in furious tone " why did you didn't said this to me , I'm i not your best friend . we are not supposed to hide anything from each other and why did you hide this from me . why did you did this to me . say me yuna , SPEAK!!!!! "  she shouted 

yuna spoke in a crumbled tone " what if i said you at that time , would you stop marrying him , would you stop marrying him for me ................. " leeara looked at her with no words 

yuna continued " you would never do that because you leeara get whatever you want and you would never sacrifice him for me because i know how stubborn you are , you don't care about others , you just care about you " 

leeara forced smile and said " well you are right , I'm stubborn and selfish ....... you know everything about me but i don't know anything about you "  she looked at yuna's eyes and went from there without saying a single word 

she didn't turned back , she didn't looked back because she was afraid to show her tears to them . she went out by passing the crowd .  Taehyung followed her by calling her name but she couldn't hear anything because her mind was now in a mess . 

she went out , she walked on the road and soon it started to rain . rain drops were falling on her . she looked up and shouted " I HATE YOU " and bursted into tears . her tears were now not visible because of rain . she was in the middle of the road when she knelt down and started crying out loud 

her eyes were all red and she lower her head and clutched her dress when she felt pain

her eyes were all red and she lower her head and clutched her dress when she felt pain . her tears were refusing to stop . she closed her eyes and she felt someone's presence in front of her and she know who is that . she slowly opened her eyes and lifted her head to look at that person who placed his hands above her head covering her head to prevent rain drops falling on her . she looked at Taehyung's eyes . his eyes were red which indicated that he cried too . they both looked at each other with teary eyes . leeara broke the eye contact when she heard car honks . 

she got from there and started walking , Taehyung tried to say something but stopped when leeara said " don't talk anything and don't follow me . please " . it was the first time listening please form her . in fact she never used please word in front of anyone so , he stopped there and watched her disappearing figure . 

leeara went to Jungkook's house . Jungkook was so shocked to see leeara in this condition . he saw her from childhood , he know her anger , he know her craziness , he know her madness , he know her childishness but he never saw her like this . he never saw her crying like child . 

leeara said everything to Jungkook while crying , her voice was at low and broken in between due to hiccups . Jungkook's eyes got filled with tears seeing her in this state . and soon leeara lost her conscious and fall . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its been two days and leeara hadn't returned home . Taehyung was waiting her to return so that he could explain her how much he started liking her . he didn't to go to her parents house because leeara said her to not to follow so he just waited for her 

 he didn't to go to her parents house because leeara said her to not to follow so he just waited for her 

 finally leeara returned . Taehyung's heart felt alive now seeing leeara in front of him . before Taehyung opened his mouth to say , leeara placed papers in his hands . Taehyung looked at papers and asked " what are these "  leeara said " divorce papers , I already signed , now you have to sign "

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️

// happy sunshine day . 🌞