Part 12

at night when Taehyung was sleeping soundly in his room . leeara entered his room . she went beside his bed , knelt on the floor , placed her elbow on the bed while resting her chin on her hand . she looked at Taehyung who was sleeping like an angel . smile appeared on her face seeing his flawless beautiful face .she lightly touched his chin which she slapped and felt little gilt . she cursed herself for slapping him .

-------------------------------------------------------------------

next day ... 

leeara went to university . both sera and yuna was happy to see their buddy . Kim sera cleared her throat and asked " Mrs Ara kim Taehyung forgot about her friends " leeara looked at sera while tilting her head " you are teasing me "  . sera replied with a teasing laugh " yes Mrs kim Taehyung " . yuna was bit uncomfortable but didn't showed any signs .

yuna asked " yeah ! don't you think we need to celebrate " sera and Ara looked at each other with confusion . yuna sighed and said " come on leeara is married and we need to celebrate "sera said " yeah yeah of course we need party from my sister in law "  leeara blushed and said " lets go "

at the pub 

leeara never touched alcohol but today sera and yuna forced her to drink and after one shot she fucking loved it . she drank nonstop just like Han yuna . they were dancing like a crazy cats when kim sera received a call . she came to them and said " guys i need to leave first . scary cat is calling me . i don't know what happen but he said to come fast . sorry i have to go ha . you guys enjoy " 

now yuna and leeara was left . they were drinking drinking drinking drinking until they fall  on the couch . bar manager tried to wake them but they were not in condition to talk so he took phone which was placed on the table , it was yuna's phone , he checked the contact list there he found the contact of her boyfriend (Taehyung). he called him 

Taehyung POV

I was working on my computer when i received call form yuna . I lifted and on the other side one man spoked " hello sir , your girlfriend is so drunk can you please come and pick her " I was so worried and said " ok I'll come . can you please send me the address " 

I took my coat and quickly went . I reached the pub and when I went inside I was shocked . along with yuna , leeara was also present there peacefully sleeping on the couch . the manager came asked " are you Mr Kim Taehyung "  I said yes . he asked me " sir do you know the other girl "  he pointed at leeara . how would I don't know her , she made my life hell . I sighed and said " yes I know her " bar manager politely asked me "can you please take the other girl to her house , we can't find her phone "  I looked at him and said yes 

I carried yuna in bridal style and placed her in the front seat and went inside to take leeara . but to my surprise what I saw is leeara sitting on the couch with sleepy puppy eyes . 

author's POV

leeara was so drunk . she opened her eyes and saw with narrow eyes . the man in front of her was looking at her with furious expression . she looked at him and chuckled while saying "oh you look like someone I know *hiccup* wait I saw * hiccup* . before she finished Taehyung carried her in bridal style . she was beating his chest saying " hey you are kidnapping me . I will kill you "  he sighed and started walking towards his car . leeara narrowed her eyes and asked in a clumsy tone  " hey you are my husband right "  Taehyung didn't replied . leeara said in a serious tone " drop me " Taehyung was shocked till now she was talking like a drunken cat but now she returned to her original tone . Taehyung slowly placed her on the ground . she looked at him and cutely smiled and started running while saying " catch me if you can ~~~ " Taehyung closed his eyes and sighed before chasing her . 

.

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️